promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
匿名
匿名 發問於 社會及文化語言 · 5 月前

求幫手英文作文,要初中程度二百字。急!謝謝?

題目:Many shopping malls in Hong Kong delight shoppers at Christmas every year. You were impressed by one of the biggest shopping mall in Hong Kong during the previous Christmas. Write an article for a tee magazine describing its decoration, special events and visitors' reaction during the period you visit Give your article an interesting title.

1 個解答

評分
  • 5 月前
    最愛解答

-----------------The Christmas Celebration at the Mall of HK-----------------

Last Christmas at Landmark, Des Voeus Road Central, we friends were visiting the famous shopping mall for window shopping to look at the displays in the floors of windows.

In the main hall were decorated with ornaments with a large Santa Claus (Father Christmas) adornment who was juggling with ball-gifts to amuse visitors to a surrounding of 8 very tall holly trees decorated with tinsel, candles, toys , ball-gifts and presents,etc..Piano steppings were surrounding the whole stage, making a deep impression on every visitors.

The special events were 4 machine-operated  "A.I. " interior decorators' figures who were throwing expensive gifts at me and my friends. A santa claus suddenly appeared and gave me a gold medal with ribbon worn as an honor-award for the 100th visitor's lucky honour !?

American vistors who stayed at the place treated it as a winter holiday resort and festival. The vistors were asked to sign their names and gave brief comments on the vistors' book and were each given a food token worth $400.00. for use at the Hotel or a shopping place of public interest inside the Mall on that night only !?

The music, the carols ,the dancers were suddenly vividly exaggerared around the stage of the Mall ,and the X'mas story ceremoniously and delightfully overacted to the reaction of excitement to Father Christmas on this Christmas season.

What is your reaction when you are reading this story having "A Merry Christmas " as a title ?! (240 words)

• TOMING88
      Lv 7
      5 月前舉報

Thanks for the encouragement.

• Commenter avatar登入以回覆解答
還有問題嗎?立即提問即可得到解答。