- ?Lv 72 年前最愛解答
1. Taking into account the client requirements, both these options would be viable.
2. It could be argued that the AB Centre is slightly too big for the number of conference participants.
3. In terms of cost, the center is considerably more expensive, that with a fee of $10,000 compared to others.
4. Catering facilities are also comparable; however, Option C is again marginally cheaper.
5. Concerning transport to and from the centres, there is a significant difference between the two venues.
6. Travel time differs considerably with 15 minutes to the HG centre and 35 minutes to the Ztech centre.
7. On the other hand, for those using private transport, the Ztech centre provides free parking for up to…
8. As far as payment is concerned, both centres offer comparable conditions and discounts.
9. Centre A is serviced every 20 minutes by a shuttle bus, whereas Centre B relies on the local bus service.
10. Both possible venues could be seen as being adequately equipped for such an event.
- 2 年前