thomas 發問於 社會及文化語言 · 2 年前

有甚麼關聯詞?越多越好,還要分類?

2 個解答

評分
  • 2 年前
    最愛解答

"being classified" as homework must be done by yourself;group into something like adj cl,adv cl,n cl. can't be put in writing by yourself.You should be ashamed of yourself.

Adjective clauses are introduced by relatives(a) relative pronouns:who, whom, which, that(b)relative adjectives:whose.(c) relative adverbs:when,where, how, why.

Use of relatives in adjective clauses are introduced by relatives:-The relative pronouns:-who, whom, which, that.

The case of these relative pronouns are Nominative=who, that,which.

The Accusative=whom, who, that, which.

eg:-Shakes was the greatest poet who/that ever lived

The ship which/that sank in the HK bay was an open sea university.

eg:-the girl whom/who I met last night was my ex.

The money that/which you donated Lai-ming went to the Community Chest HK.

============================================================

Relative adverbs:-when, where, how, why.

eg:-Can you tell me the time when the next airplane will start for London?

This is the country villa where I once lived.

The machanic-worker told them the way how explosives could be made.

This is the reason why DSE students stayed up late last night.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Relative adverbs placed after nouns may form adjective clauses.

When is put after nouns denoting time, such as "time",'day","year" etc.

Where is placed after nouns showing place, such as "house',"country villa","place', "village", "highway bridge".

How is used after words like "method" and "way"

Why is used after the word "reason".

However an adjective clause beginning with a relative adverb can be replaced by another adjective clause beginning with "preposition + which"

eg:-where=in which;This is the house in which I once lived--vs---This is the house where I once lived.

However adverb clause clause can be replaced by a noun clause:-

eg:-Can you tell me (noun cl.) when the plane will fly?--vs--Can you tell me the time (adv.cl.) when the plane will fly ?

A noun clause can be used as (a)subject-eg-That the earth is round is declared by Galieo.(b) direct object-eg-He did what he was told in an object way.(c)object of a preposition-eg-Don't throw away what you don't want on the road.(d)complement of "be"eg:The fact is that nobody is willing to sit Chi.Hist.(=be complement);These Chi.hist. books are what we are looking for(=be complement)

• 匿名
    2 年前

婚禮

還有問題嗎?立即提問即可得到解答。