Yahoo 知識+ 將於 2021 年 5 月 4 日 (美國東岸時間) 停止服務，而 Yahoo 知識+ 網站現已轉為僅限瀏覽模式。其他 Yahoo 資產或服務，或你的 Yahoo 帳戶將不會有任何變更。你可以在此服務中心網頁進一步了解 Yahoo 知識+ 停止服務的事宜，以及了解如何下載你的資料。
Thanks Gary, may I ask you if it is okay to seek advice from bar association to check the invoices? We are paying $4700 for the lawyer and $2700 for the assistant. They increase the fee by $100 each period without notifying us. If like what your said they are incompetent, is there anything we can do at this stage? We worry that they may play tricks if we are going to take actions to against them..please advise..
Thanks again. 我地真係冇辦法,但又唔想阿爸辛辛苦苦儲返黎D錢比哂個律師用哂去不斷睇資料（張張單咁寫），又不斷咁就修改申索書係咁比對方堂費同律師錢。而家又唔知幾時完。睇到我爸爸自己有病又唔睇醫生，又從來冇享受過，但係又咁比律師咁攞法，想睇下有冇其他辦法。。
Thanks again for your generous help. We received another invoice, again paying to the lawyer for the time reading information..this is like never ending and keeps going on and on. my dad is 60+, and mum has diabetes..what would you recommend if you were in this situation? X'mas
- GaryLv 73 年前最愛解答
1. Based on the information, your case has gone too far to replace the solicitor for the case (switching at this moment can cost even more).
The only way to do now is to examine all bills closely and determine if they are justified (even it means you have to asked for the reason).
2. No. The solicitor sounds incompetent rather than stalling.
For instance, if the CFI has no jurisdiction of the case, why bother with barristers and CFI (Solicitors are allowed to represent their clients in the DC)?
3. No comment. Legal fees is usually related to the complexity of the case.
4. See #2.
1. I believe your issue is not with the barrister, but the solicitor. So the Bar Association may not be able to help you. Legal Society may help, but there is no guarantee.
2. Evaluate your legal fees one by one with full explanation.
3. This is why you don't act until you are certain that the fees are not justified.
There are always alternatives. The question is if it is worth choosing the alternatives or not.
Since your questions will get complicated eventually, why not email me and discuss further?
Nothing to recommend.
1. To recommend means the detail of the case. This is why I said it may be best to email me.
2. Again - as in general, there is nothing you can do unless you give up on this lawyer, which means another lawyer and another set of fees.