Bobo 發問於 社會及文化語言 · 3 年前

TEST questions?

Complete the email with the words in the box.

Dear Alice Thomas,

Thank you for your recent email ___________ your holiday and flights you took with our company. I am ___________ you have experienced ___________ service from us. If possible, I ___________ appreciate if you could please ___________ me the ___________ of the flight you were booked on so I ___________ investigate the ___________ you have ___________. I will then ___________ to you immediately.

Yours sincerely,

Mandy Bright

Corporate Customer Relations

regardingunacceptablewouldreplyforwarddetailsissuesraisedcansorry

4 個解答

評分
  • 匿名
    3 年前
    最愛解答

Thank you for your recent email (regarding) your holiday and flights you took with our company. I am (sorry) you have experienced (unacceptable) service from us. If possible, I (would) appreciate if you could please (forward) me the (number) of the flight you were booked on so I (could) investigate the (issues) you have (raised). I will then (reply) to you immediately.

• 3 年前

Thank you for your recent email (regarding) your holiday and flights you took with our company. I am (sorry) you have experienced (unacceptable) service from us. If possible, I (would) appreciate if you could please (forward) me the (number) of the flight you were booked on so I (could) investigate the (issues) you have (raised). I will then (reply) to you immediately

• Simon
    Lv 5
    3 年前

Thank you for your recent email (regarding) your holiday and flights you took with our company. I am (sorry) you have experienced (unacceptable) service from us. If possible, I (would) appreciate if you could please (forward) me the (number) of the flight you were booked on so I (could) investigate the (issues) you have (raised). I will then (reply) to you immediately.

• 3 年前

好難

還有問題嗎?立即提問即可得到解答。