1.please stop spreading outdated information. 2.please stop to spread outdated information. "stop spreading" ,"stop to spread"文法和意思上有咩唔同?
更新:
verb to-be , verb v-ing ?
1 個解答
評分
- LouisLv 73 年前最愛解答
1. stop "spreading" outdated information: 停止散播過時的消息
2. stop "to spread" outdated information: 停下來好去散播過時的消息
及物動詞stop後面接「動名詞」(gerund)與「不定詞」(infinitive)為「受詞」時的意義不同。
I forgot posting the letter. 信已寄,但我忘了我做過這件事。
I forgot to post the letter.信未寄,因為我忘了要做這件事。
I do not remember giving it to you.給了你東西後,我就忘掉了。
I did not remember to give it to you.我忘了把東西給你。
I regret to tell you that you are not going to get the promotion.(正在宣佈壞消息)
I regret telling you the bad news.(後悔以前做過的錯事)
Try to pass your test.(你的目標)
If you cannot sleep, try counting sheep.(你的方法)
I like swimming.我喜歡游泳,但不是現在要去,也不一定自己會游。
I like to swim.我現在想去游泳,是自己游。
所以不同的動詞在接動名詞或不定詞為受詞時,意義可能大不相同。
但began/started/continued/ceased等後面接動名詞或不定詞為受詞時,意思相同。
It began to rain. = I began raining.
還有問題嗎?立即提問即可得到解答。