Choose the best word to complete the sentence.
1. Please ______ in the form and send it to our office in Seattle.
2. ___ I arrived early, I'm going to leave early.
3. Please write your name in ______ letters.
4. I don't understand a lot of the ___ that our IT people use when they talk about programmimg.
5. I left a ______ on Sandra's desk, telling her to phone her mother as soon as she could.
6. I wrote a ______ message explaining my situation and informing them that I could not attend the wedding.
7. I look forward to hearing from you. Kind ___, Alan.
8. They accepted my ______ for arriving late to the meeting.
9. I will send you the ______ of our meeting on Friday.
10. At the meeting we discussed many different ______.
- TOMING88Lv 74 年前最愛解答
(1)fill, (2)As, (3)capital, (4)jargon,(5)note, (6)polite, (7)regards, (8)apology, (9)minutes, (10)issues.