Questions about Hong Kong Aviation Club (HKAC)?
Im a form 2 student and im interested in joining the Hong Kong Aviation Club. Can someone answer some of my questions??
1) Is it true that I can join the club and take lessons once Im 14 yrs old? Do I need to take any medical or acedemic testes?
2) It's is expensive to apply for a membership / to take on a course?
3) May I be able to apply for a basic Private Pilot Lisence (PPL) or Commerical Pilot Lisence (CPL) after IM aged 17?
- ?Lv 75 年前最愛解答
1. Yes. Joining the club does not mean anything. So you don't need any tests.
2. Yes for a child.
3. No. You will have be 18 at least for any licenses.