Please write one letter?

Write a letter to introdure a book about the stiving story of an athlete

1 個解答

評分
  • 4 年 前
    最佳解答

-----------------------------------------------(Your address and date)

My dearest GF,

---I cannot tell you how delighted I am with the first hand-bk on athlete sportwoman--her strive try hard story of Lee lok-see--an athletic sportswoman. I have for some years now been collecting the classics and this book of "Striving for Success" makes another to go into my study-room bookcase.

---How thrilled I was at the Olympiad when I saw she won the Medal at the Bike-chase; hoping that she would eventually win in the sporty world.

---Last night I glanced through the autobiography and fit to myself at the joys in anticipipation before me--striving story of an athletic energetic woman at one setting; and at one reading !

----It really is a most encouraging active, energetic story which I shall always treasure.

----She writes in from her poor condition,muscular weak,under the training of coach Shum gold-corn, to a strapping strong sturdy Olympic winner;Later she vigorously well-built to win the five more times in succession !?

----Please accept my sincere introduction of this striving "story book" for the beautiful and sporty athlete but also for the good wishes which I kindly sent with it a bk exchange token of this book --being a token of our affection and expression of love.

-------------------With much love,

----------------------Your affectionate boy friend,

-------------------------kin ming

還有問題嗎?立即提問即可得到解答。