HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can you apply to a secondary school at the start of 2016 for F.5/F.4 if you've been studying in AUS for 5 years?

I'm 16 years old and I studied in Hong Kong for primary school and now I finished year.10 in Australia and wanting to go back and apply for Form.4/5 at the end of this year. Does anyone know if that's ok or not????


2 個解答

  • Gary
    Lv 7
    5 年前

    It all depends on your results in Australia.

    Please note - The design of HKDSE is a 3-year program. Unless you can show you are proficient in the proposed subjects you will be studying, even offering the admission, the secondary school will unlikely to offer Form 5 to you, but Form 4 instead.

    It will help if you have test results such as AP, SAT, IB, etc.

  • 5 年前

    very difficult because the academic levels in australia is not the same as hong kong,may be seek international schools eg .australia international school in hk,or english school foundation or dalia international school in tai koo sing