sentence help IELTS Listening
1. When you listen to a group of speakers you are sometimes asked to classify what each speaker says, or what each group decides. In this type of question it is important that you are able to distinguish _____.
Ans:correct from incorrect fact/strue from false/opinions from facts/facts from fiction
2. In the listening test you _____ be asked to listen to a text and then distinguish between different drawings, diagrams or maps.
3. The phone number 662 4711 is pronounced _____.
double-six two, four seven, double-one
six hundred and sixty-two, four thousand seven hundred and eleven
six sixty-two, four, seventy, eleven
sixty-six two, forty-seven, eleven
7. In some questions you will be asked to COMPLETE information in a _____.
9. The listening test lasts _____ minutes and is in four sections.
16. The ordinal number 31st is pronounced _____.
19. In summary completion questions, you must _____ first, so that you know what information is required.
answer the question
read the question
21. The first two sections of the listening test are based on _____ situations.
23. In the IELTS test, the listening test is the _____ test that you take.
25. When answering multiple-choice questions, it is important to _____ from the information you are given before you listen.
mark your answers