Miller 發問於 汽車及交通飛機 · 6 年前

有關投考飛機師的問題

Now from the Cathay Pacific website, we can find the pilot recruiting information. And I have some questions that I don't exactly understand. Anybody can help me would be appreciated.

MY QUESTIONS ARE:

WHAT does this sentence mean:

ATPL licences must have been issued with no exemptions and you will need to show passes in all examination subjects set by the issuing authority.

WELL, does it mean that I have to have passed the upgrade training and gotten a PIC endorsement? And what are the all examination subjects? What do those subjects include?

The related information below is from the Cathay Pacific website:

Transition Training Programme

Already have significant experience? Our 6-week programme is designed for global applicants who posses an ATPL issued by an ICAO Contracting State.

Preference will be given to pilots with more than 500 hours experience on certified multi crew pressurised, turbine powered transport aircraft greater than 5700 kg.

ATPL licences must have been issued with no exemptions and you will need to show passes in all examination subjects set by the issuing authority.

Entry Requirements

In addition to a strong passion for aviation, you will need to have:

Have an excellent command of written and spoken English

Have completed secondary school and have good passes in mathematics and science, or have a degree or diploma, or have passes in all ATPL subjects

Be physically fit and qualify for a Class I Medical

The minimum height of a Cadet Pillot applicant for consideration is 157.5cm. AE and TT applicants must meet flight deck reach requirements.

更新:

Well, all examination subjects refer to the ATPL theory test only or the whole examination of ATPL license which means the PIC endorsment and SPIC time building, including the training records, such as the simulator training and the base training?

1 個解答

評分
  • Gary
    Lv 7
    6 年前
    最愛解答

1. It can't be a restrictive license.

2. No. You will eventually know if you are in line for a ATPL.

還有問題嗎?立即提問即可得到解答。