英文句子/例句 come~help me~ plz~
past tensex30句子/例句 & Reported statement x30句子/例句
e.g past tense
1.I drank milk in the morning
吾好話自己做 做得最多句個個有分 唔該晒你地 THX~
不如你e mail send比我 我睇吾到T^T plz~THX~
- SLv 65 年 前最佳解答
1. I forgot to buy some milk.
2. She had a baby in May.
3. I lost my key last week.
4. I swam 500m.
5. He gave me a CD.
6. She became a doctor.
7. I knew the answer yesterday.
8. He told me that he lived in China.
9. I lent John $20.
10. She drank too much coffee yesterday.
11. The children slept in the car.
12. He kept his promise.
13. I chose the steak for dinner.
14. The film began late.
15. I flew to Sydney.
16. They drove to Beijing.
17. He taught English at school.
18. I sent you an e-mail.
19. We left the house at 7 a.m..
20. She felt terrible yesterday.
21. She brought some chocolates.
22. I heard a new song.
23. I read book last week.
24. They spoke French to the waiter.
25. I understood during the class.
26. I came to China in 1993.
27. I did my homework.
28. I sang too much last night.
29. I already ate the cake.
30. She fell off her bicycle.
1. She said she lived in China.
2. She told me he worked in a bank.
3. She said Julie didn't like going out.
4. She said she didn't have a baby.
5. She said they never arrived on time.
6. He told me they often met friends.
7. She said David didn't have any children.
8. She said she didn't go to the gym.
9. She said Lucy owned three flats.
10. She said she never got up early.
11. He said she met her boyfriend.
12. She said they didn't travel much.
13. She said John didn't live in Japan any more.
14. She told me they worked in China.
15. She said she had to work until eight p.m..
16. She said she didn't want to go to the park.
17. She said they liked working.
18. She said she didn't have enough time.
19. She told me Tony hated cakes.
20. She said they often went on holiday in July.
21. Julie said that she would join us.
22. She told them she wanted to quit.
23. David said he was going to arrive at eight.
24. I told him I wasn't impressed.
25. She said that she hated mushrooms.
26. She said she loved chocolate.
27. They said they were meeting Luke today.
28. He said he wouldn't start without us.
29. I told them I'd bring pudding.
30. I said it would rain today.