GRAY 發問於 社會及文化語言 · 6 年前

中翻譯英!10分~急

內容:

為方便我們能給客人選擇更多信用卡分期付款方式, 煩請告知貴銀行可否提供30 或 42個月分期給我們.

6 個解答

評分
  • 6 年前
    最愛解答

For the convenient of our clients to choose for a variety of methods to pay by credit card, will you kindly inform our Co. whether you'll provide a 30 or 42 monthly instalment plan ?

2014-11-18 00:09:32 補充:

Amendment:-feasible=practicable;

It's feasible to manage the credit card business on a 30 or 42 monthly installment basis.

Thanks.

• 6 年前

In order to offer more choices of credit card installment service to customers, would you please advise whether the bank could provide 30 months or 42 months (interest-free) card installment service for us?

希望幫到您!

• 6 年前

For the convenience of our clients choosing a larger variety of credit card installment payment plans, please kindly inform your bank on whether a 30-month installment plan or a 42-month installment is obtainable for us.

(the Chinese grammar is weird)

2014-11-18 00:26:02 補充:

*inquire not inform sorry

• 6 年前

中文

中翻譯英

For the convenience of our guests choose to give more credit card installments, I beg you to inform your bank feasibility of providing 30 or 42 monthly installments to us.

• 你覺得這個解答怎樣?你可以登入投選解答。
  • Hi........ here is the answer

內容:

為方便我們能給客人選擇更多信用卡分期付款方式, 煩請告知貴銀行可否提供30 或 42個月分期給我們. .

To facilitate we can to guests choose more credit card installments, please inform your bank can we provide 30 or 42 monthly installments to give to us.

Hope i can help you!

• 6 年前

For the convenience of our guests choose to give more credit card installments , I beg you to inform your bank feasibility of providing 30 or 42 monthly installments to us.

還有問題嗎?立即提問即可得到解答。