1.The house with all the furniture in it for sale.
2.Chicken salad is his favourite food.
3.What made you thought so?
4.She might not had any idea where his brother is.
5.You had better gone home early.
6.I don't like the color of nerther of these two dresses.
7. I'd rather you wait a little longer.
8.I've told the news to all.
9.Jane and Kate were not on good terms and I made the mistake of inviting them
all to my party.
10.Would you like some breads,paul.
11.We were surprised of the news.
12.John's sister is engaged with my friend.
13.I believe all word he says.
14.There's no necessary to hurry.
15.I think learning alanguage is very interested.
16.I don't normally get frighten when I watch horror films.
17.She isn't always easily to understand.
18.It's impossible of the child to answer that question.
19.Owing to the strike, the plane arrived lately.
20.She insisted that we should learned to speak Mandarin.
21.Mr.Tsui is a carefully driver.
22.It I knew he telephone number, I will tell you.
23.The place was crowded of tourists.
24You'd better done it right away.
- 6 年前最愛解答
1. The house with all the furniture in it [is] for sale.
2. Chicken salad is his favourite food.
~ no mistake
3. What made you [think] so?
~ "think" is bare infinitive as object complement to the object of "made"
4. She might not [have] any idea where his brother is.
~ bare infinitive or base form after model verb "might"
5. You had better [go] home early.
~ base form after model verb "had better"
6. I don't like the color of [X; both of] these two dresses.
7. I'd rather you [waited] a little longer.
~ the verb after "would rather you" must be in past tense (past subjunctive)
8. I've told the news to all.
9. Jane and Kate were not on good terms and I made the mistake of inviting them [both] to my party.
10. Would you like some [bread], Paul?
~ uncountable noun and punctuation
11. We were surprised [by] the news.
12. John's sister is engaged [to] my friend.
~ "engaged" adjective + "to"
13. I believe all the [words] he says.
14.There's no [need] to hurry.
or It is not necessary to hurry.
15. I think learning a language is very [interesting].
16. I don't normally get [frightened] when I watch horror films.
~ adjective "frightened" after linking verb "get"
17. She isn't always [easy] to understand.
18. It's impossible [for] a child to answer that question.
19. Owing to the strike, the plane arrived [late].
~ adverb of adjective "late" is also "late"
20. She insisted that we [should learn / learn] to speak Mandarin.
~ subjunctive mood
21. Mr. Tsui is a [careful] driver.
22. If I knew the telephone number, I [would tell] you.
23. The place was crowded [with] tourists.
24. You'd better [do] it right away.
~ "had better" is a model verb
- 6 年前
你去yahoo dictionary 找下, 佢啲example會讓你知, 咩啲verb後面會跟啲咩...
countable, 同uncountable 係唔同.. 形容詞係動作或物件係有分別.