12. 最有效的光照時間是16：00-24：00或者 24：00-8：00。如此光照8小時休息8小時。
13. 照度為300 -1600lx，植物用人工光照和用天然日光是沒有分別，照度如下：
- 七瀨 遙Lv 76 年 前最佳解答
1. The normal height difference between each leaf is around 0.5 metres.
2. Illumination time: Continuous illumination of 10 hours everyday may substitute sunlight completely.
3. The effect of light on photosynthesis of plants depends on the light's wavelength. Photosynthesis of plants requires light of wavelength between 400 and 700 nm. The relationship between the visible light spectrum and photosynthesis of plants:
4. The influence on the form and the biological processes is extremely small.
5. Little is absorbed by chlorophyll, which affects photoperiodism and hinders the growth of the shoot.
6. Chlorophyll and carotene have the highest proportion of total absorption, hence greatest influence on photosynthesis.
7. The absorption rate of the pigments is not high.
8. The low absorption rate of chlorophyll has significant effect on photosynthesis and photoperiodism.
9. Infra-red radiation is absorbed at a low rate, which stimulates the elongation of cells and influences flowering and germination.
10. Although plants of different species would react differently to light of the same wavelength, blue light and red light contribute the most to photosynthesis. Horticultural LED lamp gives out light dominantly in red and blue. The common ratio of red and blue light is:
11. XXX is a kind of horticultural lamp. It uses LED as the light source, and is a lighting tool which substitutes sunlight necessary for the growth of plants with artificial light, according to the plant's growth pattern, so as to provide an ideal environment for the growth of plants.
2014-03-20 18:00:34 補充：
12. The most effective time period of illumination would be 16:00 - 24:00 or 24:00 - 8:00. Allow eight hours of rest every eight hours of illumination.
2014-03-21 04:51:37 補充：
The illuminance is between 300 and 1600 lx. There is no difference in using either artificial light or natural sunlight to illuminate the plant. Below is the illuminance:
- 6 年 前
1 Average distance of the blade height is about 0.5 m .
2 irradiation time : 10 hours continuous exposure to sunlight can completely replace every day .
3 Effect of different wavelengths of light for photosynthesis, plants are different , plant photosynthesis desired light wavelength of about 400-700nm. Spectrum and the relationship between plant photosynthesis :
4 . Impact on the morphological and physiological processes is minimal
5 chlorophyll absorbs less impact photoperiod effect , prevent stem elongation .
6 chlorophyll and carotenoids absorbed the largest proportion , the greatest impact on photosynthesis
7 dye absorption rate is not high
8 chlorophyll absorption rate, have a significant effect on photosynthesis and photoperiod effect
9.IR infrared absorption rate, stimulate cell elongation , impact of flowering and seed germination
10 Although this type of plants to wavelengths are different, but the red and blue light for photosynthesis, the largest contribution . LED grow lights were also mainly red and blue light , the proportion of red and blue is generally used :
11. XXX is a kind of a plant light , LED as its light source , in accordance with the growth pattern of plants must require sunlight , with light instead of sunlight to plant growth and development of a lighting environment .
12 The most effective illumination time is 16:00-24:00 or 24:00-8:00 . So light eight hours of rest for 8 hours.