請求Mastering English 4A Answer
我買左本Mastering English 4A Paper 1 Answer (Joint Us Press)但唔見左本Answer Key
有無人可以Send 個copy 俾我??
- Lok YeeLv 47 年前最愛解答
Mastering English 4A Answer Key
Answer Key for Set 1
5. Labour costs are low (1m) and the labour supply in China is plentiful, keeping wages low (1m). (Suggested answer)
7. Shenzhen, Shanghai, Hangzhou (All cities must be named for the mark)
10. a. remarkable
10. b. battle
10. c. class
11. Because the obstacles / barriers in his way were like a great wall and to get over it / them, he had to be like a leaping dragon. OR he had to work extra hard to fight the system. (Suggested answers)
12. (to) tease
13. a. received permission / got approval
13. b. got his break
14. an agricultural machinery business
Problems and difficulties:
P5 He tried to start his business in the middle of the Cultural Revolution.
P6 Social immobility prevented change and ambitions to reach success.
P7 State businesses were not allowed to buy from him (he was not allowed to sell to state businesses).
Successes and accomplishments:
P1 Chairman of Wanxiang Group Company
P3 One of the ten wealthiest Chinese
P4 His company now owns many of the companies that first bought parts from his.
18. A√ B√ CX DX E√
38. His eyesight is slowly but surely fading. / He is silver-haired. / His hand is not as steady as it once was.
39. a. wish
39. b. vast
39. c. perfect
41. the world’s or humans or human race
43. China, Cambodia, India, Egypt and the United States
45. a. very meaningful
45. b. recognized and supported
45. c. reluctant to give support
48. Kong thinks that the government should financially support galleries, which promote local artists. (Suggested answer)