- GaryLv 76 年 前最佳解答
1. It depends on which one you choose (as well as what price you pay). If available, they can be found easily (but not in a cabinet).
Usually, when it is not free, the hotel will put a price list next to the item.
2. A jacket that can keep you warm is good enough. The problem with too many clothes is you can't find anywhere to put the excessive clothes. Also, your range of motion is limited by the thickness of the clothes.
3. See #1.
4. Boots are better in "locking" on the skid.
5. Call the airline and see if you can change now. If not, wait until check-in.
6. Usually, yes. They should have your size as South Korea usually have sizes to accommodate Americans.
7. Just bring enough.
- 匿名6 年 前