Yahoo 知識+ 將於 2021 年 5 月 4 日 (美國東岸時間) 停止服務。從 2021 年 4 月 20 日 (美國東岸時間) 起,Yahoo 知識+ 網站將轉為僅限瀏覽模式。其他 Yahoo 資產或服務,或你的 Yahoo 帳戶將不會有任何變更。你可以在此服務中心網頁進一步了解 Yahoo 知識+ 停止服務的事宜,以及了解如何下載你的資料。

匿名 發問於 教育及參考書標準及測試 · 7 年前

IGSCE international exam :)

Currently, i'm having trouble registering in HK colleges. I had finished my year.11 studies and passed my O level exam in malaysia. When i return to hk, i called up many universities in HK. They told me that students who has an IGCSE A level certificate will only be qualified. May i know is that any other bussiness colleges in HK that would take me in as i only have my O level certificate?

1 個解答

  • ?
    Lv 7
    7 年前

    The answer is no.

    1. By using Hong Kong's old secondary school system, you need A-level.

    2. By using Hong Kong's new secondary school system, you are 1 year away from graduation.

    Simply saying - in Hong Kong, you are not qualified for any higher education.