我來自香港,曾在美國當國際學生,2012 年在美國加州UC Riverside, bachelor of Business Administration畢業的,後來OPT工作了一年沒有得到工作簽證的機會所以回香港了,可是我非常想回來美國定居生活,也對教學非常有興趣
還有如果在美國讀 postgraduated diploma on Hospitality Management的話前景會怎麼樣呢?這文憑的認可性? 這專業領域在加州缺人材嗎? 因為畢竟我還是想找H1B再靠公司到綠卡的路線
- GaryLv 77 年前最愛解答
1. Possible but less convincing. Your situation is basically similar to a joke - you are qualified to teach Primary 5 after finishing Primary 4.
2. Both tests are offered through PearsonVUE. The issue is the nearest center is in Guangzhou. Also, they are California tests. So it is possible that they are not available outside the U.S.
You will have to check by actually registering the tests.
3. No requirement - CSET and CBEST are basically admission tests for credential program.
4. You will have to be back to school again.
5. You are long way home. I won't worry that now.
6. Yes and no. University - yes. Others - no.
7. This is not my first time answering you. So to be honest - this does not work.
You can do what you want. But this way can't get you permanent residence.
2014-01-01 17:04:17 補充：
1. See #3 above.
2. No comment - Hospitality industry, in most of the case, heavily relies on experience. Education usually only helps advancements only.
To the industry - no experience means entry positions only.
2014-01-01 17:09:12 補充：
I am surprised that a UC Riverside BBA graduate asking questions regarding recogition. To be honest, I feel offended. I don't expect a Hong Kong university graduate will understand. Since you have studied abroad, I have to hold a higher standard.
2014-01-01 17:11:42 補充：
Seriously - I have my doubt about what you have learned from UC Riverside.
3. Your problem, as a fact, is terminal without other recourses. Based on your academic qualification, your chance is slim unless you have a professional qualification (such as CPA, CFA, etc.)
2014-01-01 17:12:41 補充：
So unless you go back to school, there is no way you can stay in the U.S. long-term for your girlfriend.
Marrying to your girlfriend can be a method to stay in the U.S. But it does no good as it will not achieve anything.
2014-01-01 17:13:07 補充：
You can try your luck with Diversity Visa. But again - your chance is higher with Mark Six.