Global identity meaning(20)點

Global identity meaning

1 個解答

評分
  • 匿名
    7 年前
    最愛解答

Global identity meaning

Global (human) identity means an identity of the human world. It is related to one of the truths about a person's sense of self that transcend national boundaries. It arises from our recognition that we are like all other people. It has been discussed in terms of "world-mindedness" and "global-human identity" with a defining feature of identification with all people of the world. Some typical items to measure global identity are "I'd rather be a citizen of the world than of any one country" and "I feel that people around the world are more similar than different."

(Reference:

What is international identity? Our conception of international identity--those aspects of a person's sense of self that transcend national boundaries--relates to three truths about people:

(1)Every person is in certain respects like all others, like some others and like no other.

(2)Global-human identity arises from our recognition that we are like all other people. (3)Social identities are based on our recognition that for many aspects of self we are like some people and unlike others. International ties in individual networks, which connect people to other people and places across the world, are unique to each person: each of us has a different set of acquaintances, friends, colleagues, family, and idiosyncratic connections to countries and places across the world.

Global identity is not a new idea, although few psychologists have studied it. Some scholars have discussed it using such terms as "world-mindedness" and "global-human identity". Its defining feature is identification with all peoples of the world, transcending national boundaries.

Some typical items to measure global identity, from the global-human identity scale ... are "I'd rather be a citizen of the world than of any one country" and "I feel that people around the world are more similar than different." )

資料來源: International identity: Definitions, development, and some implications for global conflict and peace:http://ebooks.iaccp.org/ongoing_themes/chapters/ar...
還有問題嗎?立即提問即可得到解答。