promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Ting 發問於 社會及文化語言 · 7 年前

engilsh oral

if you had the chance to study abroad ,would you do so?

想問下点講....

主要:

1.留學地方,why?

Can you help me?

Thx

3 個解答

評分
  • 匿名
    7 年前
    最愛解答

If I have the chance to study abroad, I would opt for it because it is a great way to improve my English level. My choice will be in California, United States. Firstly, California has a few renowned Universities such as Stanford University, University of California of Berkeley, and many others. The reason I am choosing California instead of other states is because of its nice weather. Secondly, it will be a good chance for me to emulate my English until it's up to par. Since I will be dealing with foreigners all the time, that will give me the opportunity to speak and listen to English more. When I go to school, it will benefit me not only academically in my chosen major, but in written English as well as I have to write a lot of research papers. Writing research papers is a valuable experience as to learn how to gather materials and organize things in a neat way. Throughout the process, I will read a lot of different works from scholars which will help me to build up my vocabulary power and grammar skill. Thirdly, I will have the chance to learn different cultures.

All in all, it will be a very good way to study abroad based on the aforementioned reasons.

• Commenter avatar登入以回覆解答
  • 7 年前

日本

因为喜歡日本料理

Thx

• 7 年前

咁你自己的主意係去邊呢?

美國、日本、歐洲?

有無原因?

還有問題嗎?立即提問即可得到解答。