Ting 發問於 社會及文化語言 · 6 年 前

Engilsh Oral

what major problems have you faced in learning English?

想問下点講....

主要:

1.困難

2.解決方法

Can you help me?

Thx

2 個解答

評分
  • 6 年 前
    最佳解答

咁你面對到D咩困難?

生字? 文法? 句子結構? 寫作? 閱讀?

2013-10-09 20:35:08 補充:

看看以下的描述是否適合你?

你應該加以調整以配合你親身的情況。

希望你的語文功夫日益進步!

I have two major problems in learning English. One is that I am lack of vocabulary, I only know simple words and I can hardly use more advanced vocabularies in English. The other problem is about reading and comprehension. When I read something written in English, I cannot understand the meaning of the content. Also, I feel very frustrated that I could not understand the English written by others and it creates problems in communications too. I am now finding ways to improve my two problems in learning English. I think using dictionaries more often would help me learn more vocabularies. In order to let myself learn the words with better memory, I would try to jot down the newly learned vocabularies in a notebook and I should revise them from time to time. For the issue of reading problem, I should consider learning the sentence structure of English and get used to the style in written English. It would also be a good idea if I consult the English teachers and senior students more frequently when I encounter problems in reading English. I think with more experience, I can better comprehend some articles written in English. Then I can even read English newspaper and even learn more.

• 登入以回覆解答
  • 6 年 前

生字and閱讀

Thx

• 登入以回覆解答
還有問題嗎?立即提問即可得到解答。