Fatsan 發問於 社會及文化語言 · 7 年前

改英文文法

My dream job is to be a kindergarten teacher, I think the feeling is spical when I get alone with children(我覺得和小朋友相處的感覺很特別). I like chating with them, because they will be happy to share interesting things to me and I like to see their happy face(開心樣子), it will make me forget the unhappy things and enjoy more time to spend with them. At the same time, I want to open a handmade shop for people who like to do handmade(和喜歡做手工的人一起開手作店), we can sell handmade products or class teaching(開班教學),I hope to have more people involved and like to do handmake. Although this life feel very busy, but these are my favourite things, so I will try my best and enjoy all the things.

This is my first piece of work(這是我第一件的作品),which is an apron, because no sewing machine and this first time to do, but still can be used into the kitchen.

3 個解答

評分
  • 7 年前
    最愛解答

My dream job is to become a kindergarten teacher. I have a special feeling when getting along with children. It is because I like chatting with them, especially when they share interesting events to me happily. I really love to see their happy faces, which helps me to get rid of troubles and unhappiness.

At the same time, I would like to open a workshop with someone who like to make handcrafts. Through selling our handmade products and class-teaching, I hope we can let more people to know about and be interested in handcrafting. Although I may be very busying to fulfil all my dreams, it is worth doing them as they are all my favourite things. As a result, I will try my best and enjoy all of them.

Here is my first piece of work, which as you see is an apron. Since no sewing machine could be used, it may not be good-looking, but it can still be used when working in the kitchen.

資料來源: myself
  • YIP
    Lv 7
    7 年前

I want to be a kindergarten teacher,as I thought that when I get along with children(我覺得和小朋友相處的感覺很特別).I like to chat and share with them to see their smiling faces(開心樣子), that'll let me forget all the unhappy memories in the past. At the sametime, I want to open a handicraft shop for people who like to do handiwork(和喜歡做手工的人一起開手作店), as we can sell handmade products or operate a handiwork class(開班教學) for those people interested. Although I am very busy, but these are my favourite works, so I will try my best to accomplish it.

My first handmake product(這是我第一件的作品) is an apron which was made without the use of sewing machine, but it is still very useful to me.

資料來源: Partly according to the Dictionary
  • 7 年前

1. spelling mistake for "special"

2. 嘗試不要用 future tense,你寫出了中式英語,經常出現 will

3. Although 之後不要寫 but,再次是中式英語

4. 尾一句:

because I have no sewing machine and this is my first time to make it, but it still can be used in the kitchen.

還有問題嗎?立即提問即可得到解答。