how can i sleep more good ???
can u answer my question in a long sentences . PLEASE ANSWER QUICKLY
- 七瀨 遙Lv 77 年前最愛解答
用 sleep better 比較好。
2013-06-21 12:10:52 補充：
Today's busy lifestyle has made a good sleep rare to most of us. Yet, getting a good sleep is very important to our health and well-being. Here are some ways to help you sleep better:
1. Try to go to bed at the same time everyday. This helps your body set a regular schedule so that when it is about time, you would feel like sleeping and sleep deeply then.
2. Wake up at the same time everyday. If you oversleep, you might stay awake all the night and that would seriously affect your sleep and your body's schedule as well.
3. Take a nap if you do not sleep well last night. Probably if you do not sleep well last night, you will wake up late the next day to make up for your lost sleep, which disturbs your body's schedule to sleep. So it would be good to take wake up as usual and take a nap during daytime to make up that lost sleep. In this way, the disturbance to your body's schedule would be minimal.
4. Do not use computer or read books before sleep. They would keep your brain alert and subsequently make sleeping difficult. Simply let your mind calm down for moments before you sleep.
5. Make sure the room is dark when you sleep. A bright room would disturb the hormone cycle that controls your sleep, so turn off the lights and close the curtains before sleep.
6. Do not drink tea and coffee a few hours before you sleep. It is commonly known that they contain caffeine that keeps you active. Therefore, simply cut them out at night if you want a good sleep.
2013-06-21 12:11:57 補充：
Point 3 it would be good to [x take] wake up as usual and資料來源： 自己經驗
- 7 年前
If you want to sleep more good at night, you better don't do exercises (fast run, playing football/basketball and more...), drink too much water or eat too much food before sleeping!!!
When you are sleeping don't think too much things, just think of a white paper!
Just relax yourself!!