1. Good morning, ladies and gentlemen. Today I _____ about our new range of products.
am going to talk
2. _____ I have your attention, please?
3. _____, I'll show you our new designs.
4. Then I'll _____ on to our exciting new products for this spring.
5. So, _______, the design of these glasses is quite original.
like you see
as you can see
as you do see
6. Our store has a wide _____ of sports equipment.
7. To ______, these are the best products on the market.
8. I'm sure _____ that this is an exciting new development.
you are agreeing
you will agree
you have agreed
9. Now, if ______ to take a look at the products, I'm sure you'll see how well they are made.
would you like
you would like
you do like
10. OK, does _____ have any questions?
- YIPLv 78 年前最愛解答
My answers to the questions:
1. am going to talk; 2. could; 3. Firstly; 4. move; 5. as you can see; 6. range;
7. summarise; 8. you will agree; 9. you would like; 10. anybody;資料來源： Partly according to The advanced learner's dictionary of current English with Chinese translation published by Hong Kong Oxford Univerisity Press 1975
- Wai hoLv 78 年前
1. am going to talk
5. as you can see
8. you will agree
9. you would like
10. anybody資料來源： me