Yahoo 知識+ 將於 2021 年 5 月 4 日 (美國東岸時間) 停止服務。從 2021 年 4 月 20 日 (美國東岸時間) 起,Yahoo 知識+ 網站將轉為僅限瀏覽模式。其他 Yahoo 資產或服務,或你的 Yahoo 帳戶將不會有任何變更。你可以在此服務中心網頁進一步了解 Yahoo 知識+ 停止服務的事宜,以及了解如何下載你的資料。

匿名
匿名 發問於 社會及文化語言 · 8 年前

Book Report 趕thx

1. Tltle:

2. Author:

3. Setting:

4. Characters:

5. Summary:

6. Most Exciting:

7. scariest part:

字數80左右OK 唔要童話故事 唔該晒!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 個解答

評分
  • 8 年前
    最愛解答

---The Book Report on a Detective Story,which is not a fairy tale:-----

(1)Title:-The Adventure of the Blue Carbuncle; (A detective Story.)

(2)Author:-Arthur Conan Doyle (1859-1930);Written in 1887.

(3)Setting:-In England, London, in 1887.

(4)Characters:-Sherlock Holmes as investigator; Henery Baker as the gentleman with a hat. James Ryder as the Hotel porter in Hotel Cosmopolitan. His sister at Brixton; Horner the repairman at Hotel.

Other minor characters.

(5)Summary:-(1)Sherlock Holmes investigates a hat and a covered diamond from Henry Baker. (2)He arrests James Ryder the Hotel porter. (3)He stole the diamond and put inside the goose's stomach.because all geese were bought by his sister. (4)But there were 2 such blackbar across- tail goose. (5)And so he was arrested.

(6)Most Exciting :-The clue from a hat to identity owner belongs to Henry Baker to reveal the Truth to announce Ryder stole the diamond.

(7)Scariest part:-(a)If I were James Ryder I would skip the suspicion by saying that my blackbar acrosstail goose had disclose and expose no diamond to give the game away.

---(b)If I were His sister at Brixton I would say I haven't seen any diamond put into stomach of goose.

---(c)If I were Horner the repairman, I would confess and declare it was a trap and has nothing to do with case with me.

----The gun-bang gives readers a scare.The gun-bang scares readers,But not in this book where the scariest part comes from crime doesn't pay. Law punish crime in stealing diamond, The case is handed in case over to police!To reveal the Truth by Sherlock Holmes is the scariest part! (160 words.)

還有問題嗎?立即提問即可得到解答。