Error code 13274 in pokemon white 2?

Okay so I just a made a new game so I could use a mono type psychic team cause its one of my favorite types. I use pokegen and recently they came out with a new one but my computer is older and it requires a certain type to let it update so I'm just using the old one.any way when I went on the gts it came up... 顯示更多 Okay so I just a made a new game so I could use a mono type psychic team cause its one of my favorite types. I use pokegen and recently they came out with a new one but my computer is older and it requires a certain type to let it update so I'm just using the old one.any way when I went on the gts it came up with that error and I look it up online and it said that its usually because to many people are on but idk. My wifi and every works fine.
更新: Well I haven't sent any pokemon over yet because it hasn't been working but I was trying to send my lunatone which I said was from meteor falls in pokemon sapphire at level 20 the evs and everything I know are right I've been doing this for a while
3 個解答 3