就好似 The Story of An Hour咁

3 個解答

評分
  • 8 年前

----One English short story -----

(1) Rip Van Winkle and the Legend of Sleepy Hollow" by Washington Irving

(2)Classics Stories of Sherlock Holmes" by Arthur Conan Doyle

(3)The Secret Garden by Frances Hodgson Burnett

(4) The famous Scholastic reader 2 level on Snow White!!!!!!!!!

Which one do you want?

2012-11-05 01:37:07 補充:

Snow White was a princess.She told a hunter to kill her,but wouldn'tSnow White ran, saw seven dwarf..Queen was v.mad and went to find her.When Snow White took the apple and bite she was dead in the hilltop coffin.A prince fell in love with her to his castle, and lived happily ever.

• 8 年前

Two Renegades

In the Gate City of the South the Confederate Veterans were reuniting; and I stood to see them march, beneath the tangled flags of the great conflict, to the hall of their oratory and commemoration.

While the irregular and halting line was passing I made onslaught upon it and dragged forth from the ranks my friend Barnard O’Keefe, who had no right to be there. For he was a Northerner born and bred; and what should he be doing hallooing for the Stars and Bars among those grey and moribund veterans? And why should he be trudging, with his shining, martial, humorous, broad face, among those warriors of a previous and alien generation?

I say I dragged him forth, and held him till the last hickory leg and waving goatee had stumbled And then I hustled him out of the crowd into a cool interior; for the Gate City was stirred that day, and the hand-organs wisely eliminated “Marching Through Georgia” from their repertories.

“Now, what deviltry are you up to?” I asked of O’Keefe when there were a table and things in glasses between us.

還有問題嗎?立即提問即可得到解答。