promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Cindy 發問於 教育及參考書教學 · 8 年前

求翻譯成英文!!!

要做presentation....關於self-introduction....想講兩方面的自己(真正的我及表面的我)....求幫忙翻譯成英文!!!或提供當中的句子or詞語....感謝!!!

表面的我的意思是,在一些不相熟的人面前我係一個什麼樣的人呢?

因為我是一個很慢熱,很被動的人,對於一些初相識的人或較陌生的人的面前,我會比較安靜,不勇於表達自己的所思所想(想法),正因如此,我很難與人熟絡,朋友亦不多。

以前讀中學時的我,就是一個不起眼沒有人留意的一個,什至連末老師都不會記住我的名字,因為被老師記住的要不是成績優異的要不就是很頑皮的學生,而我正正兩者都不是.,不熟識我的人會認為我是一個文靜,乖巧,循規蹈矩的女孩,然而,這只是表面的我....

2 個解答

評分
  • 8 年前
    最愛解答

Surface I mean, in some familiar people in front of what kind of person I am?

I am a very slow heat, very passive person in front of some of the Chu Xiangshi or unfamiliar people, I will be relatively quiet, not the courage to express their own thoughts (ideas), why, I difficult person conversational, not many friends.

Secondary school, is an obscure unnoticed, even even the end of the teacher will not remember my name, because the teacher remembered either outstanding or is very naughty student and I was neither., who is not familiar with me would think I was a quiet, well-behaved, conformist girl, however, this is only the surface ....

• Commenter avatar登入以回覆解答
  • 8 年前

Surface I mean, in some familiar people in front of what kind of person I am?

I am a very slow heat, very passive person in front of some of the Chu Xiangshi or unfamiliar people, I will be relatively quiet, not the courage to express their own thoughts (ideas), why, I difficult person conversational, not many friends.

Secondary school, is an obscure unnoticed, even even the end of the teacher will not remember my name, because the teacher remembered either outstanding or is very naughty student and I was neither., who is not familiar with me would think I was a quiet, well-behaved, conformist girl, however, this is only the surface ....

• Commenter avatar登入以回覆解答
還有問題嗎?立即提問即可得到解答。