promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Cheryl 發問於 社會及文化語言 · 8 年前

急!!!贈送15點!!!英文作文,明天11am前,請幫我!!

Write about the following topic:

Sunday, 12th March, 201( ). Hong Kong Post. LOCAL NEWS

A Near-fatal Crash

A minibus driver was arrested for drink driving after his vehicle hit a parked car

in Wan Chai. The accident happened around 9:30 am in Hennessy Road. Ten

passengers who were traveling to Central noticed that the driver was driving

erratically. The driver...

...................................................................................................................................

You are Pat Chan. You were one of the ten passengers on the minibus. Write a report for the school newspaper describing what happened.

*Write about 250 words (try to use good vocabulary)

更新:

明天11am前,唔該曬:)

1 個解答

評分
  • 8 年前
    最愛解答

------A school newspaper report on a near-fatal crash-------

------------(good vocabulary must be used)-------------

------The driver had seen me before as soon as he saw me !

------Under this circumstances, the driver was still accelerating the mini-bus. Bearing in mind that the erratic driving was only seen by us,including me, not from outside.

------Once at the Southorn Centre the vehicle got a hit and collided into the rear of a parked car in Wanchai in 9:30am,but bounced off into the mid- lane of Hennessy Road. A sudden increase in speed was hastened due to the effect of drink-driving on driver's nerves.

------A heroic rescue was difficult at this moment when the vehicle was picking up speed forward along the Hennessy Road lane to Harcourt Garden. A passenger at back tried moving forward to control the drunken-driver and released us, but was fallen down on the floor, due to the shaking condition.In the meantime another man had hastened forward to hold the driver's wheel firmly for a turn to L.H.S..The vehicle was then turned over by crashing with a tall street lamp pole terribly.

------All passengers were piled up and fallen to the R.H.S.of the vehicle.All passengers were then screaming,including me,Pat Chan.Luckily the spot was located near the Police Station.The rescue team soon arrived,rescued us from the vehicle,with the driver arrested.Having escaped the near-fatal crash,Pat Chan need not be sent to hospital.

------She commented that drink driving should not be encouraged as seen on govt advert. Pat Chan also wrote an incident report for the school newspaper.(260 words)

資料來源: google website
    • Commenter avatar登入以回覆解答
還有問題嗎?立即提問即可得到解答。