匿名

School problem...+20points!!

So,at the very first beginning,I'd like to say I am gonna write it all in English cuz I can't type Chinese.

To begin, I will say,I am in an co-Ed school.But my primary school wasn't. I am a girl.But,I like boys since there are so pure and lovely,a bit childish,and it looks like I always want to be a part of them,I always want to be a boy...(BUT,I am not a lesbian that's what I am pretty sure,because I am never attracted to a girl,but I have liked a boy before.)Somehow it's hard to join them,since they think,'That's a GIRL!!'(in my point of view)And I am not very interested in girly topics like,teen idols,'Oh!They are so cute!'things,or about who's handsome and who's 'cute'.I now have girl friends,I know some boys,but I am not sure if they see me as their friends...as a matter of fact,in my lessons,the boys always make the entire class laugh,I do,too,as I dream of being a boy.I love their purity,also a bit jealous about that.I smile when I hear boys' conversation,wishing of being one...

However,I don't play basketball,while they do,EVERYDAY.I am jealous that they are so active.And in fact I like boys' conversations more than girls'.I always hope I can eat out with them together while we laugh so pleasantly.It's just...*sigh*

Is eating out with boys,with only one girl (me) very strange?Is talking to them or teaming up with boy teams in projects odd?What kind of people does boys like(as friend)?

PS,Honestly,I think I am a person who is quite humorous,special,smart(I don't want to say that but people say so),creative,artistic,musical,friendly,and (people say)talented...

Well then will boys let me be a 'boy' too?

This is a very odd case,but I hope you can help me with all your heart...Thank you all for reading this.And if you want to say something,please don't hesitate.I would love to hear from everyone.Thank you all.

更新:

Love you Man Kuen!(You can type in Chinese if that's convenient for you.Thx for replying after reading a passage this long!!!)

Ummmmm...Thank you again then.

更新 2:

Jeff,這是你第三次回答我的問題⋯你知道我是哪個人嗎?如果所有男孩都像你一樣,光明磊落地接受異性,實在太好了。男孩子是多麼可愛活潑啊!我亦希望我能像你所提及的女孩般主動,我也有嘗試。但願我能交到男性朋友吧(boy friend,not boyfriend )!謝謝你,Jeff! :-)

更新 3:

Thank you Rania this is the second time you answered me.Thank god I am not a lesbian.And I am happy that you like boys too.They are pretty adorable aren't they?Even when a boy tells me a lame joke,I smile because of their immaturity.

更新 4:

And yea,as you say,boys like not easily angry girls,and I am.I never get angry with anyone.Even if I dislike with someone(it's very seldom),I do not show it.

更新 5:

And,sometime ago I was next to a boy(even now I am,but the seat changed.)And he seemed to like me a lot cuz I joke around.So people say he is in love with me.How stupid.So if I play with boys,I will have lots of 'boyfriends'?

更新 6:

Thx for your encouragement,I think I have the confidence to face boys now.I can't wait to be a part of 'em.They are such lively and lovely creations!I love them a lot!

更新 7:

Sorry typing mistake:Even if I dislike someone.

更新 8:

Oh really Jeff.Then I will tell you:I don't care.:-))) Who cares!You don't know my exact name or something like that,I is just so very fine!(Unless you are a hacker[are you?])Now I am kinda trembling.

更新 9:

Sorry mistake:It is just so fine.Ahem!Yea.You are not a hit man right?????Who knows.Who cares.I don't know a person who is called Jeff(Are you using a fake or real name).You 'know' who I am,not exactly.

更新 10:

But thx for returning to my question!Thank you so much.I mean it.Omg,I shouldn't use my computer any longer,I am being driven crazy,so bye!!!!!

更新 11:

Jeffffffffff!!!!!!!!!!!!你又來了?thank you so much!!!!!你的評價,我很早己看了,對,我就是「那人」!真高興你認出我,而且我完全理解你的話。

更新 12:

My questions are all like 'that'(you know what I mean.)Jeff,you are exactly correct(because I gave you hints*chuckle*),I am 'that person'.Thanks for recognizing me,Jeff,and I am absolute that you aren't a hacker(You aren't right?),I was just kidding :-P

更新 13:

Dear all,

Just in case I'll tell u I don't have Facebook,whatsapp(is the spelling correct?)or something similar...'right,thx for attention.

更新 14:

佩蘭,thanks for reading and thx for your valuable comments!!!

更新 15:

Jeff,難道你不會認為我在說謊嗎?你可不能輕信別人(特別在網上!)!你怎樣知道我在說真話呢?哈哈,我不過在說笑,別太在意,也不要勉強找時間回答我吧。我也覺得自己很煩。太感謝你了,我不知道為什麼我也很欣賞你呢⋯謝謝。

更新 16:

最後送你一個字,它是我的最愛,亦能夠形容你這個人:

Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!!!

Thank you so much!!!!

更新 17:

P.S.,Jeff你的觀察力如此強,有沒有人說過你聰明呢? :•)

更新 18:

Jeff sorry I am a bit buzy these days but I can give you a reply now. I said that your observation is very good,but not because you recognized me.its because you know that I want to hide my idenity,but I felt pleased when you found me out.

更新 19:

Then you thought it was a bit strange.You found out that it is strange.Thats why I say you are smart.If you don't get what I mean never mind,since it's unimportant.Thats why.And,I was happy,since...

4 個解答

評分
  • Jeff
    Lv 4
    8 年前
    最愛解答

你好,我明白你與男同學們一起相處時會感到少許尷尬,但其實只要你喜歡,根本不必太介意別人的看法。

男女共處確是平常不過的事,即使你現在不與男同學交往,當要上課時鄰座或分組做習作、專題報告等的時候,你遲早都會跟他們接觸。就以我為例,幾年前我剛升班不久,學校就有一個大型的專題研習(五人一組),當時我和幾個朋友合組也只得四人,還欠一人。可是,一位與我們素不相識的女同學竟然主動說想跟我們合組,我們當然接納了她。那時候我們還說笑是「一朵鮮花插在四堆牛糞上」呢!自此之後,我就認識了她。到了今天,她已是我非常要好的朋友。

怎會有人說一個女同學跟一班男同學一起吃飯怪呢?相反才怪啊!如你所述,你是個幽默、特別、聰明、有創意、有藝術感、有音樂天賦、友善又才幹的人,這麼多優點,豈會不受男同學歡迎呢!我也搶着要跟你交朋友啊!而且,踏入青春期,我們會對異性產生好奇,男同學也會想認識女同學。成為男孩當然是不可能,但融入他們亦是可以的。因此,既然你對男孩們如此感興趣,何不主動跟他們聊天、玩耍呢?

若你真的希望跟男孩子熟絡,就鼓起勇氣、提起自信結識他們,切勿守株待兔。相信憑你的魅力,男同學也會視你為朋友。祝你成功!

2012-10-10 20:57:36 補充:

雖然你是匿名發問,但經你這麼一說,再憑我直覺,我已經猜到你是誰了!哈哈!若我沒有想錯,我留意到,你的問題都有一個共通點—但我當然不會說……哈哈!你給我看穿了!

2012-10-12 19:04:29 補充:

我當然不知道你的名字(即使是網絡暱稱,如:Jeff),我只知道你是「那人」,因為我每次回答你的問題時你都是用匿名發問的!(若我沒有估錯對象。)

什麼?我當然不是駭客!(雖然我也希望有這樣高超的電腦技術。)不過,現今社會網絡良莠不齊,滿佈陷阱,我勸告你亦不可輕信別人,我可能在說謊。

2012-10-12 19:06:09 補充:

說笑而已!Jeff是我真正的英文名字,我無須欺騙你,也希望你能相信我。反而,我比較好奇你是否知道我猜想的人就是你,以及你是否知道我所說你的問題的共通點。(很複雜是嗎?)

提示:可參考我上次回答你問題時的解答,和該題目的評價。

2012-10-12 19:07:59 補充:

非常希望我沒有對你的身份估計錯誤。

2012-10-14 17:48:52 補充:

啊!原來我真的沒有估錯,你確實是「那人」!什麼chuckle?這個我可不明白,你有給我提示嗎?這是憑我的智慧和直覺推斷的,嘻嘻!

2012-10-14 17:49:08 補充:

不過,你既然用匿名發問,即是你希望隱藏身份,不想別人認識你,那又為何會為我認出了你而感到開心呢?你真特別!還有,為什麼要跟人說你沒有Facebook,Whatsapp?(放心,你沒串錯字!)你不僅特別,還十分有趣!

2012-10-14 17:50:31 補充:

不管怎樣,我真的愈來愈欣賞你這個「知音」!

2012-10-15 21:03:35 補充:

別開玩笑吧!這還算不得什麼觀察力強,更別說聰明!只是我留意到你寫的……不,是打的內容和風格與眾不同,才碰巧估中,應該說我好運才對!難道你自己一點也看不出?

2012-10-15 21:03:55 補充:

無論如何,你還未回答我為什麼你會為我認出了你而感到開心,這個我真的百思不得其解!

2012-10-18 22:30:15 補充:

感謝你對我的讚賞,我也終於明白你的意思,你的思想都挺複雜啊!其實我也很開心知悉你的存在(你一直用匿名發問,我還未算真正認識你),尤其你這「同類」!

2012-10-18 22:30:41 補充:

請不要為暫時沒有好朋友而覺得太難過或失落,畢竟你還剛升上中學。你亦無需擔憂,因為遲早你都必定找到知心好友。不過,你也別忘堅守自己原則和信念,切忌人云亦云。例如不需要因同學慫恿而建立Facebook、Whatsapp等帳戶。就以我為例,我很多朋友都擁有Msn、Facebook帳戶,而且不下數十次叫我開設,但我也認為沒有必要而一一拒絕。不管怎樣,我們的關係也沒因此而被影響,只是麻煩他們經常都要用電話跟聯絡我而已!

2012-10-18 22:31:02 補充:

你的處境跟我非常相似,所以我完全明白你的感受。我真的非常欣賞和敬佩你處事那份認真且執着的態度和精神。現在,我不僅欣賞,還真的有少許……喜歡你。(請不要誤會!)

2012-10-18 22:31:11 補充:

最後,我也為你那些「Thank you so much!」說聲:謝謝!

• 8 年前

你英文寫很久了吧..我也看了很久, 說真的, 我有時候真的很想變男的, 我覺得女生話題真的很悶,就跟你一樣,...我在想如果你運動很好的話那些男的也許會讓你一起玩哦~性格要男生一點XD 希望能幫到你

• 8 年前

that's normal:)

sometimes i like chatting with boys more than girls as they always make jokes and they usually tell more truth than girls xD girls always keep secrets n sometimes because of comparison between classmates, they won't tell u how they think -3-

In my view, its not hard to be friends with boys.actually, i have many male friends. Boys like playing with girls that are not easily angry ;) dun be shy, just try to play with them freely :) let them noe u can accept they make little jokes with u :')

if u want to chat with them, u may join them while they chat. i think they will surely let u join the chat :D or u may open a topic n chat with them :P eg. topics about school life, sth happen in the lesson , or even games. then u will find that u can hv many topics though with boys ;D u may try chatting with the boys sitting near u first, then the others. if u really dun noe how to start the chat, try to chat with them on facebook or in wtsapp ( if u use a smart phone ) if u dun want to chat alone with a boy, chat in grps of ur class :) is a gd chance to make friends with boys because everyone talk casually n u just need to type, embarrassment can be surely reduced , rite??xd

about having lunch with boys, u may first chat with them during lunch. when u can hv more topics to chat with them, u may ask them to hv lunch tgt in a casual way, like hey! lets hv lunch at XXX today. :) / how about having lunch tgt today ^^ ??

i think that u hv this problem is just because u studied in a girls school in primary. so u seldom talk to boys n u dun noe how to communicate with them :) i'm sure everything will get better when time pass n u get closer to each other in class :)

these r my experience :) ( i studied in co-Ed school during both primary & now secondary :D hope u can make frds with boys very soon :'D

I SUPPORT U <3

2012-10-08 21:46:44 補充:

u may also suggest having class lunch gathering then u may hv lunch with boys

• 8 年前

Actually eating out with boys is a uasul case,it is not verystrange ! i think you

can be more active with the boys, try to speak or chat or talk with them,they

just chat with u like friends.Don't be afraid to chat with the boys.I think they are also really want to chat with you and make friends with you.There is no

standard to what kind of people does boys like.

Hope that i can help u to slove the problems. :)

2012-10-06 19:59:26 補充:

typing mistakes : usual *

還有問題嗎?立即提問即可得到解答。