7.MC of ENGLISH
explain the answer~plx ( why the other options are not the answer.)
1.you'll have to speak up.My aunt is very ? of hearing.
a-difficult b-unsure c-hard d-bad
2.Sorry,I'm a bit ? of cash myself at the moment.
a-short b-hard up c-scarce d-low
3.My uncle lost his leg in a car accident and now has ? one.
a- a synthetic b-an artificial c- a false d-an imitation
4.She ? on a banana skin and almost felt down the steps.
a-slipped b-stumbled c-tripped d-lose her balance
5.The police made a ? search of the buliding after being tipped off that a bomb had been planted there.
a-thorough b-conscientious c-close d-scrupulous
6.The door needs oiling.lt's very?.
a-shrill b-high-pitched c-squeakly d-creaking
7.I'd better iron this shirt which is very?.
a-wrinkled b-lined c-squashed d-creased
- LovisLv 78 年前最愛解答
1. You'llhave to speak up. My aunt is very (c)hardof hearing (耳聾的).
2. Sorry,I'm a bit (a)short of (缺乏) cash myself at themoment.
3. Myuncle lost his leg in a car accident and now has (a)synthetic (人造的) one.
People use both synthetic and artificial, but news use the word synthetic. (http://www.nytimes.com/2008/05/17/sports/olympics/...
4. She(a)slipped (滑跤) on a banana skin andalmost felt down the steps.
5. Thepolice made a (a)thorough (徹底的) search of the buildingafter being tipped off that a bomb had been planted there.
6. Thedoor needs oiling. lt's very (c)squeaky (吱吱響).
Wrong spelling with yours
7. I'dbetter iron this shirt which is very (a)wrinkled(起皺紋).
- YIPLv 78 年前
1.You'll have to speak up. My aunt is very hard of hearing.
2. Sorry, I'm a bit short of cash myself at the moment.
3. My uncle lost his leg in a car accident and now has artificial one.
4. She slipped on a banana skin and almost felt down the steps.
5. The police made a thorough search of the building after being tipped off that a bomb had been planted there.
6. The door needs oiling. It's very squeakly.
7. I'd better iron this shirt which is very wrinkled.資料來源： According to ”The Advanced Learner's Dictionary of Current English with Chinese Translation published by HongKong Oxford University Press
- TOMING88Lv 78 年前
---The other options are self-explainatory and are not the answers to 7MC of Eng.-----
(3)c a false
(6)c squawk=squeal=squeak,hence squeakly