Pokegts problems? Error code 13274 on pokemon white?

I've been using pokegts.us for quite a while now, and I truly love it, but today I think I might have messed it up? I was about to get a deoxys when I realized I had two pokegts windows up at the same time. As soon as my character checked the computer in the gts room my game told me there was a communication error with the error code 13274. I've turned my computer and ds off, reset the dns, and looked online for any solutions, but the problem persists. If this has happened to anyone or if you know how to fix it, please let me know. Thanks!

5 個解答

相關度
  • 匿名
    8 年 前
    最佳解答

Hey guess what I to am haveing the same problem tnight. Ive genned for a while without a problem You didint mess anything up seeing this post makes me feel better to that the system must just be down I tried everything to. I guess the system is just down right now. Its just wierd that I could battle someone earlier.

• 8 年 前

Dude I have exactly the same problem.When I use pokegts and put in the DNS code they give me I go to GTS and it doesn't work I then tried my original DNS code and got into GTS but wasnt able to get the poke I had created this is because the game knows that the DNS code they give is giving you all the pokes So what we have to do to fix it is...Hope to god it just ***** off coz I really want that conkeldurr with perfect stats:(

資料來源: Angry with GTS
  • 8 年 前

"The Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection is currently experiencing problems due to a high amount of players, or is temporarily down. Please try again later."

Looks like you're not the only one who likes it so much, hehe.

I don't think you messed it up, so there's nothing to fix. ;)

• 匿名
    8 年 前

Ya mine is down as well and i really wanted to upload my new Emboar.

• 你覺得這個解答怎樣?你可以登入投選解答。
  • 匿名
    8 年 前

Happening to me too, your not alone.

還有問題嗎?立即提問即可得到解答。