要即日回答!!!

急!!!!!!!!

T^T

2 個解答

評分
  • 8 年 前
    最佳解答

The three Second Officer entry programmes are:

Cadet Pilot Programme – a 61-week programme for applicants with low experience and no ICAO CPL. Preference for this programme will be given to HKID holders.Advanced Entry – a 32-week programme for applicants who possess an ICAO CPL and have in excess of 250 hours flight time in specified categories.Transition Training – a 14-week programme for applicants with an ICAO ATPL, with a minimum of 1500 hours total time, including 500 hours multi-engine time with a MTOW greater than 2000kg.Training is conducted at Flight Training Adelaide, Adelaide, Australia. Training consists of technical ground school, HK ATPL subjects and flight training. All programmes introduce and/or consolidate jet aircraft operation, multi-crew operations, safety standards, efficient operation, passenger considerations and flight operation disciplines.

To be considered for a flying career with us you must:

Have an excellent command of written and spoken EnglishBe physically fit and qualify for a Class I MedicalMeet flight deck reach requirements which is subject to a functional reach testHave completed secondary school and have good passes in mathematics and science, or have a degree or diploma, or have passes in all ATPL subjectsShare our passion for aviation

資料來源: www.cathaypacific.com
  • Kuan
    Lv 6
    3 年 前

Any one need to be airline pilot, I have the best solution, please refer to my blog at: http://blog.sina.com.tw/flight_jobs

I offer iderly solution for you to be airline pilot and no doubt.

Attachment image
還有問題嗎?立即提問即可得到解答。