Yahoo 知識+ 將於 2021 年 5 月 4 日 (美國東岸時間) 停止服務,而 Yahoo 知識+ 網站現已轉為僅限瀏覽模式。其他 Yahoo 資產或服務,或你的 Yahoo 帳戶將不會有任何變更。你可以在此服務中心網頁進一步了解 Yahoo 知識+ 停止服務的事宜,以及了解如何下載你的資料。

求有心人幫手CHECK下英文grammar有冇錯. 超急

Would you mind help me to correct the following sentences? 以下既題目係一份有關於 "團購" 既問卷 Group Buying questionnaire...

1. Have you join the group buy before?

請問你是否參加過團購?

2. Which platform didyou use before?

你曾經使用以下哪些團購平台?

3. Why do not choose theGroup Buy?

請問不選擇於團購的原因是因為?

4. How do you know the Group Buy?

你透過什麼途徑認識到團購?

5. How often do you browse the website of Group Buy per week?

你每星期平均花多少時間瀏覽團購的網頁?

6. How many times do you use Group Buy per month?

你一個月使用團購的次數是?

7. What kind of products do you always to buy?

請問你最常團購的是什麼產品?

8. In your opinion, what are the advantages of Group Buy?

你覺得團購有什麼好處?

9. How much will you spend on Group Buy each month?

請問你每月在這個團購中的平均消費金額?

10. I think Group Buy is reliable.

我認為團購是可靠的。

11. I use Group Buy because of convenient andfast.

我使用團購的原因是為了方便、快捷。

12. I use Group Buy because of inexpensive.

我使用團購的原因是因為價格便宜。

13. I satisfy the service and products of GroupBuy.

我滿意團購的服務或者產品質素。

14. I satisfy with the after-sales serviceprovided by the Group Buy website.

我滿意團購網站提供的售後服務。

15. I think the publicity of the Group Buywebsite is enough.

我覺得團購網站的宣傳足夠。

16. Online shopping will affect my shopping habits.

網上購物會影響我平日購物習慣。

17. The publicity would affect my consumer attitude.(E.g. to buy unnecessary goods or services).

我會因為該網站的宣傳而影響你消費的態度(例子:購買不必要的貨物或服務)。

18. The negative news would affect my impression of Group Buy.

如果有負面的報道關於團購,會影響我對團購的印象。

19. If there are negative products or services, I will black on this website.

如果有貨物或服務質素不如理想,我會考慮把該網站列入黑名單。

20. If productsare not matching my needs, I will consider the prosecution made ​​to the Consumer Council.

如有貨不對辦,我會考慮向消費者委員會作出有關的追究。

21. I will read the site terms of sale before buying I order to protect my own interests.

我會細閱網站列出的銷售條款從而保障自身的權益。

22. I will recommend the Group Buy website to others.

我會將團購推薦給別人。

23. Overall, I will use the Group Buy website continuously.

整體而言,我會持續使用團購。

24. What are as would you prefer to improve the quality of the Group Buy website?

你認為團購有什麼地方需要改善?

題目有好多, 希望有心人幫幫手解答 (有中文翻譯), 謝謝您...

2 個解答

評分
  • 9 年前
    最愛解答

    All "the group buy" change to "group buying"

    1. Have you joined the group buy before?

    請問你是否參加過團購?

    3. Why do't you choose the Group Buy?

    請問不選擇於團購的原因是因為?

    7. What kind of products do you always buy? ( no to)

    請問你最常團購的是什麼產品?

    8. In your opinion, what are the advantages of Group Buy?

    你覺得團購有什麼好處?

    9. How much do you spend on Group Buy each month?

    請問你每月在這個團購中的平均消費金額?

    10. I think Group Buy is reliable.

    我認為團購是可靠的。

    11. I use Group Buy because it's convenient and fast.

    我使用團購的原因是為了方便、快捷。

    12. I use Group Buy because it's inexpensive.

    我使用團購的原因是因為價格便宜。

    13. I satisfy with the service and products of GroupBuy.(double question

    我滿意團購的服務或者產品質素。

    17. The publicity would affect my consuming attitude.(E.g. buying unnecessary goods or services).我會因為該網站的宣傳而影響你消費的態度(例子:購買不必要的貨物或服務)。

    18. The negative news of group buying would affect my impression of Group Buy.

    如果有負面的報道關於團購,會影響我對團購的印象。

    19. If there are negative products or services, I will consider black this website.(no on)

    如果有貨物或服務質素不如理想,我會考慮把該網站列入黑名單。

    20. If products do not match my require, I will consider prosecuting ​ ​to the Consumer Council.

    如有貨不對辦,我會考慮向消費者委員會作出有關的追究。

    21. I will read the site terms of sale before buying to protect my own interests.(no I order)

    我會細閱網站列出的銷售條款從而保障自身的權益。

    24. What would you prefer to improve the quality of the Group Buy website? ( no are as)

    你認為團購有什麼地方需要改善?

    資料來源: me
  • 匿名
    9 年前

    7. What kind of products do you always to buy?

    請問你最常團購的是什麼產品?

    What要轉Which

    9. How much will you spend on Group Buy each month?

    請問你每月在這個團購中的平均消費金額?

    on要轉in

還有問題嗎?立即提問即可得到解答。