Yahoo 知識+ 將於 2021 年 5 月 4 日 (美國東岸時間) 停止服務。從 2021 年 4 月 20 日 (美國東岸時間) 起,Yahoo 知識+ 網站將轉為僅限瀏覽模式。其他 Yahoo 資產或服務,或你的 Yahoo 帳戶將不會有任何變更。你可以在此服務中心網頁進一步了解 Yahoo 知識+ 停止服務的事宜,以及了解如何下載你的資料。


我有OPEN u degree ,不過唔係Honor, 咁係咪讀唔到master?

邊間大學既master 都得嫁.


1 個解答

  • 9 年前


    General Entrance RequirementsApplicants must satisfy the following University's general entrance requirements as set out below and the entrance requirements specific to individual programmes.Applicant for admission to the University's Postgraduate Certificate, Postgraduate Diploma or Taught Master's Degree programmes must:hold a bachelor's degree of one of the universities in Hong Kong or of an overseas institution recognized for this purpose by the University; orhold such other qualifications as deemed acceptable by the University as equivalent to the above.Note:Final year undergraduate students who will acquire the requisite academic qualification before the commencement of the programme may apply for admission.For programme specific entrance requirements, please refer to the Programme Information for details.English Proficiency RequirementsApplicants whose entrance qualification is obtained from an institution where the medium of instruction is NOT English should also fulfill the following minimum English proficiency requirement:a TOEFL score of 550 (paper-based test) or 213 (computer-based test) or 79 (internet-based test); oran overall band score of 6.0 in International English Language Testing System (IELTS); orband 6 in the Chinese mainland's College English Test*; orother equivalent qualifications(Individual Colleges and Schools may stipulate higher English proficiency requirement, or equivalent acceptable qualifications, suitable for their disciplines.)* Applicants holding the old CET-6 result must attain a pass in the test. For applicants holding the new CET-6 result, please refer to the CET-6 score requirement for the individual programme in the Programme Information.