Yahoo 知識+ 將於 2021 年 5 月 4 日 (美國東岸時間) 停止服務。從 2021 年 4 月 20 日 (美國東岸時間) 起,Yahoo 知識+ 網站將轉為僅限瀏覽模式。其他 Yahoo 資產或服務,或你的 Yahoo 帳戶將不會有任何變更。你可以在此服務中心網頁進一步了解 Yahoo 知識+ 停止服務的事宜,以及了解如何下載你的資料。

匿名 發問於 政治及管治法律及道德 · 9 年前





2 個解答

  • Chi
    Lv 5
    9 年前

    Way 1:

    - As Gary said, get your GC first. Then, come back to HK to marry with your gf. Then, applying her as F2A - takes 3 years priority date.

    Way 2:

    - Get your GC, turn yourself to US citizen (5 years normally). You can apply girlfriend to US to marry. (Need to marry within 3 months after she arrived.)

    Well... It's possible to speed up the US citizen to 1 year.... but the only way is to join military. Not sure if they will take you.

  • Gary
    Lv 7
    9 年前

    You will have to get married first.

    Lawful Permanent Resident (LPR) can only sponsor spouse (under F2A) and their unmarried children (under F2A and F2B depending on age).

    But without the marriage, your girlfriend has no ground for immigration.

    2012-02-14 03:41:12 補充:

    At the least, about 3 years.