FAST

明天要交

請快lala

180 words

2 個解答

評分
  • 9 年前
    最愛解答

You don't have a idea that how terrible last monday I have.

I got up late as my alarm clock was broken down.

As a result, I didn't have enough time to eat my breakfast.

I ate nothing and only drank a cup of coffee.

I put on my uniform as fast as I could, but unfortunately I forgot to wear my belt.

I unearthed the fact when I arrived to school but It was too late.

I was punished by teacher to stand up on the whole recess time.

I have never skipped my breakfast and It was the first time.

It's hard for me to get accustomed to eat nothing in the morning.

I was inordinately starving and burned out. But there was nothing I could do,

standing up is the only thing I have to do. More worse,I felt an aching feeling in my stomach all of a sudden. It might due to the fact that I drank a cup of coffee without eating anything before. My face might be as white as a chalk because many people asked me if I was okay. Of course I am not but I was still stubborn

and said I was fine.

You might think It just a trivial but to me, It was terrible and I wish I were never experience it again.

我諗字數應該差唔多架啦!

唔夠我可以再加!

資料來源: myself
  • aShlEy
    Lv 7
    9 年前

Yesterday, I went to Causeway Bay, and found there was a gay pride parade. Many people and the police were around. The street was crowded with people, I heard some tourists spoke in Putongtua,"too many people, too terrible."

I thought it was nice that police cared for the march, did not scold any one, just asked them to move faster. Many tourists took pictures of them, and waved to them. The march people wore beautiful costumes, which made you hard to distinguish between male and female, but it was not the matter. The committee played songs with encouraging lyrics and heavy rhythm. The windy weather was good.

Then I had dinner with family in Causeway Bay, but my friend asked me to Central, because there was a beer carnival in Lan Kwai Fong, there were many people, shops not closed, bazaars, food stalls.I left at around 12 o'clock, people were as many as 9:30. I really thought it was terrible.

Many people took wedding photos outside Queen Elizabeth's statue. I caught the last bus home, and woke up when it reached the bus stop, a terrible match.

還有問題嗎?立即提問即可得到解答。