Yahoo 知識+ 將於 2021 年 5 月 4 日 (美國東岸時間) 停止服務。從 2021 年 4 月 20 日 (美國東岸時間) 起,Yahoo 知識+ 網站將轉為僅限瀏覽模式。其他 Yahoo 資產或服務,或你的 Yahoo 帳戶將不會有任何變更。你可以在此服務中心網頁進一步了解 Yahoo 知識+ 停止服務的事宜,以及了解如何下載你的資料。

發問於 社會及文化語言 · 10 年前

Who is your superhero?(急!!)

答2條問題,大約30-40字1條

一定要答晒!!

1.Who is your superhero? What does he/she look like? What does he/she wear? Why do you like him/her?

2.What kinds of special powers does your favourite superhero have? Does he/she have special friends? Does he/she have certain enemies? Describe his/her friends/enemies.

1 個解答

評分
  • 10 年前
    最愛解答

1. My superhero is Edward Cullen. He is pale and inhumanly beautiful. He wears casual clothes. I like him because he could sparkle people to death and I think that's cool. Also I am shallow and he is handsome as hell so I like him.

(seriously you may say he loves his girl and stuff, so he is very manly and protective...blablabla)

2. Edward Cullen is impossibly fast, and strong. His eyes change color. He sparkles under sunlight. He doesn't need to eat or drink. His enemy is James and Victoria, the so-called villain vampires, as well as the Volturi, the royal vampires. James and Victoria are cruel. The Volturi is older than him hence stronger. His family includes Alice, Emmett, Esme, Jasper and Carlisle Cullen. They are hot and have different super powers.

(Original lame quote: Your Impossibly Fast and Strong, Your Skin Is White Pale and Ice Cold, Your Eyes Change Color and Sometimes You Speak like Your from a Different Time, You Never Even Drink Anything, and You Never Go Out in Sun Light)

資料來源: LOL
還有問題嗎?立即提問即可得到解答。