In relation with this issue, Bediuzzaman Said Nursi (may God be pleased with him) states as follows.The prohibited glance (looking at what one should not) becomes common among the believers, sexual urge is provoked which results in prodigality because of abasement of the body. Ghusl (full ablution) becomes compulsory for him several times a week and therefore, according to scientists, his memory power weakens.
«Yes, indeed in this day and age, prodigality because of prohibited glance incited by bawdiness , a very common forgetfulness occurs especially in hot climates. More or less everybody is in this complaint. » 1Prodigality sparking by not lowering the gaze is mostly done through nocturnal emission for the people who are overcome by their sexual desires. And some people fall to this prodigality in various forms. And among them, the masturbation is the most frequent way of seeking fulfillment of their lust s. Before anything else, this abnormal practice is observed among those whose determination is rather weak.
Ghusl (full "ablution"(這個也要THXX)) becomes compulsory for him several times a week and therefore
- GodfreyLv 710 年前最愛解答
- Extravagance in expenditure, particularly of money; excessive iberality; profusion; waste
Liberality and Prodigality is a late 16th century anonymous morality. It is also referred to as Contention between Liberality and Prodigality.
abasement (noun) 貶抑
- making yourself seem to be less important or not to deserve respect
abasement of body 相信出自聖經
“These are matters which have, to be sure, the appearance of wisdom in self-made religion and self-abasement and severe treatment of the body, but are of no value against fleshly indulgence.” - from New American Standard Bible Colossians 2-23
incited (verb, past participle) 引誘, 刺激
– to deliberately encourage people to do something (especially something violent and unpleasant)
bawdiness (noun) 淫穢; 猥褻
– the trait of behaving in an obscene manner
– the quality of being indecent (dealing with sex in a amusing way)
sparking (verb, present participle) 發動, 引起
- making someone feel interested
If one thing sparks another, the first thing causes the second thing to start happening.
lust (noun) 色慾
very strong sexual desire, especially when it does not include love
full ablution (noun) 正式的齋戒沐浴 [full – adjective]
- the act of washing oneself.Ablution is part of some religious ceremonies.
Ghusl (noun) - 回教的術語
- the washing the entire body with water, then the basic rule with regard to it is Allaah’s saying:
”And if you are in a state of sexual impurity (Janaabah), then purify yourselves (i.e. wash your entire bodies).” [Surah Al-Maaidah: 6]
一個字有許多解釋和meaning,列出的解釋應用在你篇文章資料來源： Bible and Longman English Dictionary
- Ngan YungLv 510 年前
prodigality waste浪費, 揮霍
incited 激動, 煽動
lust 活力, 繁殖力