(4)有甚麼要求? 例如高考 2AL合格?或是 Fail哂都收?
- 良師益友Lv 710 年前最愛解答
Answers as follows:
1) It is a private school and it always has places offered. You can even apply on its 3rd or 4th day after HKALE release, and there is no problem.
2) It will request you to pay the first month tuition fee plus one month deposit. It cannot ask for 1-year tuition fee for it violates the rules set by EDB.
3) Yes. The result will be released very shortly for there are keen competitions with other private or aided secondary schools for S.7 repeaters.
4) Even you got 5U in HKALE, they will still intake you for sure.
5) Basically a private school can open as many classes as it can to afford the newcomers and so you need not worry a place there, unless your conduct grade in the original secondary school is very poor ( D or below ).
Hope I can help you.資料來源： Mathematics Teacher Mr. Ip