promotion image of download ymail app





1 個解答

  • 9 年前

    Instead of changing school, I better suggest you to check the following information first:

    1) Consult your VA teacher if the school will still unable to open NSS Visual Arts a few years later. You know, it is a new educational system and every school has its regular changes from year to year. You cannot say if the school did not open this subject right now then it must not open in the future.

    2) Suppose your school teachers confirm it will not open any NSS VA. Then you should consult your teachers if the school can send the students to other schools for taking this subject outside the campus. For example, some schools will send their students to A-TEC ( in Kowloon City, a government school which only opens Music, VA and DT subjects for other schools ) for lesson attendance in normal school time or Saturday. Currently some schools are doing so and probably your school can join its programme and let the interested students studying outside.

    It is still early and I do not recommend you changing schools. It is because even one school can open VA in NSS, it may be forced to close if the number of applicants is less than its min. requirement, say 5 students. Then it is meaningless if you change the school but finally the subject is still unable to open.

    Hope I can help you.

    資料來源: Mathematics Teacher Mr. Ip
    • Commenter avatar登入以回覆解答