Yahoo 知識+ 將於 2021 年 5 月 4 日 (美國東岸時間) 停止服務。從 2021 年 4 月 20 日 (美國東岸時間) 起,Yahoo 知識+ 網站將轉為僅限瀏覽模式。其他 Yahoo 資產或服務,或你的 Yahoo 帳戶將不會有任何變更。你可以在此服務中心網頁進一步了解 Yahoo 知識+ 停止服務的事宜,以及了解如何下載你的資料。

mac book vs. mac book pro

i wanna buy a mac to school

things to consider:

weighti wanna use both windows and the mac systemi have classmates tht uses mac and documents from key notes and iMovie is often not competable to the stupid school computer, is their ways that i can make it competable while still showing the same functionsYou can answer in both english or chinese

please help (and please recommend a model for me, i recommending macbook pro, please state the model, e.g. ??" and ?.?GHz)

thanks ^_^

更新:

it's the 2.4GHz one enough, i dun play online games, just some fb ones

1 個解答

評分
  • Jacker
    Lv 6
    1 十年前
    最愛解答

If you consider the weight first,

- Best one is look for the MAC Pro. (Mac Book is more height than MAC Pro)

for the 2nd question.

- Can be done, need to do the installation.

** But this part I not recognize to install the windows in MAC laptop

** Because it will reduce the MAC system performance, example when u know yourcar can easy run 150KM/H, because with to use the different system. Make thecare only can max run for 100KM/H.

** MAC machine is design to run their own operation system, but for windowssystem…

If you die die want it to be, up to you. The MAC book or MAC Pro run windowswill very over heat, and the build-in fun will always run in max prepare somecooling fan for it.

Ans 3.

The base ways is base in your school application version.

when you save the document from your MAC laptop just make sure save the lover versionof the document so your school PC can open it.

MAC Pro

have 3 difference monitor size, 13”,15”,17”

- Got look for the size and weight you, best ways is go to your local appleoutlet touch & feel it by yourself

** If you didn’t know, just buy the middle range. Screen size, Model, (All thething was in the middle range. At least it can last for 1 years not that fastoutdate.)

** Hardcore fans will go as good as it have big screen high performances….

If want to know more just ask….

2011-02-21 21:59:44 補充:

15-inch: 2.4GHz, Intel Core i5 (This one is better.)

don't go for the, 13-inch: 2.4GHz, Intel Core 2 Duo (This one is old spec)

For me i'm using this one.

15-inch: 2.53GHz Intel Core i5, 4GB 1066MHz DDR3 SDRAM - 2x2GB

500GB Serial ATA Drive @ 5400 rpm

2011-02-21 22:04:39 補充:

Run, Photoshop + FB + Office word document + iTunes .. No lag,

Run GAME , also can StarCraft II

Run Movie,

物超所值, hehehe 加埋个 IPAD, Itouch, IPhone. 好玩

If need be add me as friend, can teach you how to use it

還有問題嗎?立即提問即可得到解答。