Yahoo 知識+ 將於 2021 年 5 月 4 日 (美國東岸時間) 停止服務。從 2021 年 4 月 20 日 (美國東岸時間) 起,Yahoo 知識+ 網站將轉為僅限瀏覽模式。其他 Yahoo 資產或服務,或你的 Yahoo 帳戶將不會有任何變更。你可以在此服務中心網頁進一步了解 Yahoo 知識+ 停止服務的事宜,以及了解如何下載你的資料。

移民美國(15 points)

如果我有親戚係america度住咗好多年,係美國公民,我可否以 親屬的條件 移民?定係仲要其他條件?

(唔該吾好抄知識+ 啲其他ans. 因為我已經睇過曬, 請加以評垓, thx)

2 個解答

  • Chi
    Lv 5
    1 十年前

    1. 住咗好多年, does not mean they are 美國公民. My father in law has been in US for 15 years, but he has never gone for the US citizen exam, so he is not a citizen of US. (Many Chinese came to US, but never speaks English. He is one of them. To pass the citizenship exam, it requires to pass an US history and English test.)

    2. By the meaning of 親戚, it is likely your parent's brother or sister. An US citizen can apply for his/her brother and sister - NOT cousins. If your 親戚 is your father's brother, then your 親戚 can apply your father. The application will include your mother and any of your father's unmarried children who is under age of 21 (by the time VISA quote become available).

    3. Well... The problem is the immigration VISA quote. For this type of application, the waiting list is likely over 10 years long. If you are over age 21 when the immigration VISA become availabe. You are not included in the application. So, if you are over 10 or 11 years old, you don't have much chance to be included in your 親戚's application. Then, you will need to wait for your parent went to US, then applying you. You are probably talking about at least 20 years from now.

    4. There are also other requirement. On your end, it is mainly health condition and crimial record check. On your relatives end, they need to be rich eoungh to be a sponsor. (The term rich enough does not really mean a lot of money, it's 125% over proverty job after adding your family as dependent. As long as the 親戚 is not really poor, they should be fine.)

  • ?
    Lv 7
    1 十年前

    The answer will be no.

    In order to be eligible for immigration by family preference, you will have to be either:

    1. Relatives of a U.S. Citizen (children, regardless of martial status, parents, spouse, brothers and sisters); or

    2. Relatives of a U.S.Permanent Resident (spouse and unmarried children).

    In this case, you will not be personally eligible but may be eligible based on your father and/or mother. However, the time needed will far exist that you can imagine (about 15-20 years, providing your parents are willing to move to the U.S.).

    So it will not work for you eventually.