Grammar - Whose/Which
Combine these sentences by using either OF WHICH or WHOSE.
1. That is the man. His house was burgled last night.
2. Some people were gathering round the damaged car.
The windscreen and headlights of the car were smashed.
3. Do you know the woman ? Her daughter has appeared on several TV commercials.
4. Mr.Lee' s shop has been closed down. He lives next door to us.
5. In the victim' s bedroom the police found a diary.
Some pages of the diary had been torn.
6. We all sympathize with Mrs.Lee. Her husband was killed in the landslide two days ago.
7. The author will publish his second his second novel soon. His first book was a longtime bestseller.
8. Mr.Tam has an antique clock. Its mintue hand has come off.
9. The game show is part of the programme. Its rating has risen steadily.
10. The songstress is said to be in hospital. Her latest album sells well.
- 1 十年前最愛解答
1. That is the man whose house was burgled last night.
2. Some people were gathering round the damaged car of which the windscreen and headlights of the car were smashed.
3. Do you know the woman whose daughter has appeared on several TV commercials?
4. Mr. Lee, whose shop has been closed down, lives next door to us.
5. In the victim's bedroom the police found a diary of which some pages of it had been torn.
6. We all sympathize with Mrs. Lee whose husband was killed in the landslide two days ago.
7. The author, whose first book was a longtime bestseller, will publish his second novel soon.
8. Mr.Tam has an antique clock of which its minute hand has come off.
9. The game show is part of the programme of which its rating has risen steadily.
10. The songstress, whose latest album sells well, is said to be in hospital.