請問吓有咩方法可以改善吓呢?

貓貓點解會響我床度柯尿尿呢?

更新:

但係我兩隻貓貓已經絕咗育!

2 個解答

評分
  • 10 年前
    最愛解答

1st, you need to train them pee in their own sand box(bring them into the box, let them feel it), if they had pee in sand before, maybe the shop they from, or the street,etc. they will understand soon.

2nd, cats love clean and hate dirty, they won't sleep, eat, or even go toilet at dirty place. Yes, they don't go to dirty toilet. If the toilet is dirty, they don't go, even in argent(I keep a cat too, sometimes just after the sand box is clean, it ran fast to it, then we need to do the cleaing job again, @#**$!), so keep the sand box clean. Once we forgot to clean the sand box two days(busy family), we found some shit in the middle of the dining room(Oh, shit!).

3rd, cats do capture places, if they like some place, let's say: a plastic bucket(cats love buckets and boxes, also bags, keep them away plastics bags) they will stay in it, and try to leave its own smell on the place or item capturing, they keep rub their neck on it, or some kind others, if you try to take the bucket away, it may try to protect it, stare on you, or attack you(my cat does this).

This must be the most headache situation.

4th, sometimes cats attention seeking, just like children, or even adult do,

they try to do something make your attention up, maybe toilet is dirty(what I said in point 2nd), maybe no food, water in their bowl (my cat like fresh water from tap, if water put for a night, it don't drink, then bite someone, ask him change water, @%@#!!! What the cat!), or maybe they have illness, they also make your attention.

Try to see what they need before feeling angry or screaming to your disgusting bed, if problems there you find, solve it, see if they still pee on bed.

(My cat doesn't pee on bed, it sleeps on it, it captured my parent's bed, if someone disturb it, it give an emotion like, "How dare you distrubing me!".

2010-12-13 08:04:18 補充:

You can also read books about keeping cat, they are easy to find in book store. You can also ask veterinarian.

I hope that I can help you, mail me if you need further information, I would be happy to help you. cs_ncha@yahoo.com.hk

資料來源: My experience of keeping cats.
    • Commenter avatar登入以回覆解答
  • 10 年前

我兩隻貓貓成日響我張被同床柯尿尿呀!

答: 因為大家都在爭地盆。

請問吓有咩方法可以改善吓呢?

答: 盡快安排絕育,待觀察有否好轉。

貓貓點解會響我床度柯尿尿呢?

答: 因為大家都在爭地盆。

• Commenter avatar登入以回覆解答
還有問題嗎?立即提問即可得到解答。