Sam 發問於 教育及參考書標準及測試 · 1 十年前

drop科問題

我現在就讀中五

選修科分別是化學、組合科學(物理+生物)及會計

由於我是今個學年轉讀334的關係,

2010會考前是讀純理科phy chem bio amath(之前中四及中五都從未讀過會計)

現在中五新學期已開始3個月了,

一個連中四會計基礎知識都不熟悉的同學

勉強讀中五的會計......

我已經開始卻步了

平時上課會計的CE paper我都掌握不了

應付比CE難的DSE嗎?我相信合格對我來說還有一段距離......

大家可以給我一點意見嗎?

我寧願花多點時間到化學、組合科學(物理+生物)上

也不想重頭開始學習會計

更新:

感謝Superman的建議,

我想,現在附加M1或M2作選修科是不可能的事了,

大概是學位不足吧!

負責老師在我決定重讀新學制後,

明知道我有修讀過amath也沒有提過建議我選修M1或M2,

我想老師是知道我amath不太純熟吧!

1 個解答

評分
  • 1 十年前
    最愛解答

I would suggest you considering the following strategies:

1) Concentrate on Chem. and Combined Science. As you have CE knowledge before, it is not hard for you to catch up the content and the new syllabus. What you need to do is comparing the two syllabus and see what are the changes and ignore those out of syllabus.

2) Drop Acct. I think you cannot chase the lost in NSS1 for you never have the concepts there and sitting in the classroom with the others learning the same materials is a waste of time, for you have no foundation beforehand. There is no problem if you simply drop it out at the end of NSS2 ( I suppose your school does not let you drop a subject on the way in one school year ). Actually most programmes in Universities still require the attempt of 2x only.

3) I believe you should be capable to add either M1 or M2 as an extended module, which HKUST has stated clearly it would be treated as 1x. Your Additional Maths background ( particularly Differentiation and Integration ) can help you to study it comfortably.

Your time on ACCT should be reallocated to either one above.

I am sure if you adopt my strategies above, you are still hopeful entering the universities in 2012. Trust me!

Hope I have helped you.

資料來源: Mathematics Teacher Mr. Ip
還有問題嗎?立即提問即可得到解答。