Yahoo 知識+ 將於 2021 年 5 月 4 日 (美國東岸時間) 停止服務,而 Yahoo 知識+ 網站現已轉為僅限瀏覽模式。其他 Yahoo 資產或服務,或你的 Yahoo 帳戶將不會有任何變更。你可以在此服務中心網頁進一步了解 Yahoo 知識+ 停止服務的事宜,以及了解如何下載你的資料。

匿名
匿名 發問於 HealthDiseases & ConditionsCancer · 1 十年前

Is this red 'thing' on my hand skin cancer?

It's red, with uneven sides, it isn't itchy, it isn't contagious and neither is it growing elsewhere on my body. It's seemingly been growing for the past couple of months, my doctor gave me an 'Epiduo' to get rid of the 'scar' and it isn't working.

I'm scared this is skin cancer, it fits the description of basal cell carcinoma, but doesn't look like any one of the ones i've seen on google images. Should i tell my doctor about my fears of it being Skin Cancer? It's been on there for months, growing and i haven't even realized it's been growing as it doesn't itch and is painless. Basal Cell carinorma is also common on the hand, which is the same place i've been infected.

Because its about 4cm now, i'm scared that if it IS skin cancer I've left it too long. I'm 15 years old and as far as i'm aware, this isn't genetic and i live in England (pretty cold) so my hand hasn't been exposed to the sun much.

Looks a little like: http://homemoleremovalguide.com/wp-content/uploads...

But incredibly larger (Was once that small) and the edges are darker. And yes, i'm 100% sure its not ringworm,

Help me :S

更新:

It's too large to be a wart.

4 個解答

相關度
  • 1 十年前
    最愛解答

Yes, I'd mention it to your doctor for sure. He should get it tested. At least it would ease your mind if nothing else.

In the meantime, I'd try putting apple cider vinegar on it many times a day. Maybe even put apple cider vinegar on a bandage and cover it.

It has helped a mole of mine get much smaller! I drink it and I put it directly on it. Took a couple of weeks, but it is almost gone!

It's good for all kinds of health problems and skin ailments too.

Get the kind with the "mother" in it and organic would be even better. I only use Bragg's Organic Apple cider vinegar

• Sean J
    Lv 6
    1 十年前

Get a referral to a dermatologist and have it looked at. Basal Cell Carcinoma also known as Rodent Ulcer is not like other cancers - it does not spread around, is curable, needs to be dealt with because it can do local damage. Stop worrying about it, deal with it by having the expert examine it.

• 1 十年前

Are you sure it isn't just a wart?

If worried, go back to the Dr.

BTW, Basal cell skin cancer is the least dangerous cancer you can get.

• 5 年前

Try a gentle moisturiser

還有問題嗎?立即提問即可得到解答。