Yahoo 知識+ 將於 2021 年 5 月 4 日 (美國東岸時間) 停止服務。從 2021 年 4 月 20 日 (美國東岸時間) 起,Yahoo 知識+ 網站將轉為僅限瀏覽模式。其他 Yahoo 資產或服務,或你的 Yahoo 帳戶將不會有任何變更。你可以在此服務中心網頁進一步了解 Yahoo 知識+ 停止服務的事宜,以及了解如何下載你的資料。

hihipp987 發問於 社會及文化語言 · 1 十年前

寫完一英文篇稿,英文勁既人入黎幫手汁汁d 文法,thx20分

Act 1James: Let’s start the conversation .Elizabeth is died and I am the new king now. Any things want to talk to me ? I don’t have so much time !Robert: Hello , I am one of Roman Catholics ,Robert Catesby , I think the laws of Elizabeth is unfair to us , can you change the laws.James: Of course , no………… ,the laws will keep going until I dead. Guy: Can you just listen to us? We think the law……….Lord: Shut up , sit ,and listen . (Face to king) My king , I have just prepare a party for you, and there are many petty girl, do you want to come now?James: Of course , Yes……….. .Ok ,times up , lets party, ha !ha !ha!Good bye every one. Guy: Hey ,that is unfair to us! Yo should listen!Lord: Shut up , no more complain and good bye! Come with me my king.James: Yes, lets party , ha ha ha! Guy :Hey ! Hey ! Act 2Robert : Hi are you guy? GUY: Yes. What upThomas: Great ,we have a job for you. Guy: Really?Thomas: Of courseRobert: Listen ,I have organize a small group and plotted to blow up the House of Parliament and kill the king! Guy: What!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Robert, Thomas: Shuuuuuuuuuu……….. Guy: What are you doing ,if they know the plan ,you will be kill!!Robert: You can see, just now how the king treating us !! If we Just keep quiet for whole life , the Roman Catholics will not have future. We have to fight! Guy: UMM…………I also hate him so much, ok I join you.Thomas: Ok, we have rent a cellars below the houses of parliament and plotted to blow it in 5th November.Would you come with me now?Guy: yesRobert:You go with him first ,Thomas: Guy: Ok here this is , how many barrels of gunpowder do you think we should store in here.

更新:

that OK

1 個解答

評分
  • 匿名
    1 十年前
    最愛解答

Elizabeth is died =>Elizabeth has died

Hello , I am one of Roman Catholics ,Robert Catesby , I think the laws of Elizabeth is unfair to us , can you change the laws.=>Hello , I'm one of the Roman Catholics ,Robert Catesby. I think the laws of Elizabeth is unfair to us. Can you change the laws?

Of course , no.......... ,the laws will keep going until I dead.=>Of course.....no. The laws will keep going until I die

We think the law=>We think the laws

Face to king=>Face to the king

I have just prepare a party for you, and there are many petty girl, do you want to come now?=>I've just prepared a party for you and there are many pretty girls. Do you want to come now?

Of course , Yes……….. .Ok ,times up , lets party, ha !ha !ha!Good bye every one.=>Of course. Ok. Times up. Let's go to the party. (Laugh) Goodbye everyone.

Hey ,that is unfair to us! Yo should listen!=>Hey! That's unfair to us! You should listen!

Shut up , no more complain and good bye! Come with me my king.=>Shut up! No more complaint and goodbye! Come with me, my king.

Yes, lets party , ha ha ha!=>Let's go to the party.(Laugh)

Hi are you guy(其實唔係好明呢句想講咩,are you guy 啲乜野, 定係人名黎?不過照執啦)=>Hi. Are you Guy?

Yes. What up=>Yes. What's up?

Great ,we have a job for you=>Great. We have a job for you.

2010-11-14 16:55:19 補充:

Listen ,I have organize a small group and plotted to blow up the House of Parliament and kill the king!=>Listen. I've organized a small group. We're going to blow up the House of Parliament and to kill the king.

What!!!!!!!!(其實唔駛咁多感嘆號==)

2010-11-14 16:55:51 補充:

What are you doing ,if they know the plan ,you will be kill!!=>What are you doing? If they know the plan, you will be kill!

2010-11-14 16:59:37 補充:

UMM…………I also hate him so much, ok I join you.=>Umm...I also hate him so much. OK. I join you.

2010-11-14 17:01:19 補充:

之後個啲改唔到,電腦字數太多==

2010-11-14 17:01:46 補充:

之後個啲改唔到,電腦話字數太多==

資料來源: me
還有問題嗎?立即提問即可得到解答。